Episode 07: Oh, You Fell For Me

▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄

( 💌 )

- || 190422 ~ Tuesday || - =====₊❏❜ 07 - Oh, You Fell For Me ೄྀ࿐

=====
❏❜ 07 - Oh, You Fell For Me ྀ࿐

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

MIRAE GLANCED AROUND BEFORE SNEAKING into the big window that she jumped through a few days ago. Fortunately, there were not many royal guards around today. Everyone was busy enjoying themselves at the banquet to celebrate the first day of the competition.

Mirae noticed that Heeseung was not around there therefore, she assumed that he should be in his room. She hid beside his bed and watched him facing his closet, buttoning up his shirt, she supposed. She looked away and thought of how to approach him. She needed to talk with him. Immediately.

This was her only chance.

"I can see you so, stand up." She heard Heeseung's voice calmly said and her body shook up in fright, accidentally knocking her head onto his wall, creating a loud thud. "Ow..." She winced and rubbed her head as she slowly got up. Damn, that hurt.

Only to see Heeseung staring at her while folding his arms and leaning his back onto his closet. Scaring Mirae once again, a yelp nearly escaped from her mouth but, she nervously gulped it back in. Adjusting her attire and regained her composure as if nothing had happened.

Heeseung looked at the red thread tied onto both of their fingers and let out a small smile which Mirae, fortunately, did not catch.

It's her.

"What do you want?" Heeseung said while he raised an eyebrow at her, switching his entire mood. Mirae cleared her throat and walked straight up to him, this time without her cloth mask on.

"Why didn't you tell me that you are Prince Lee earlier on?" She asked him straight up. "

Well, you didn't ask." Heeseung retorted expressionlessly.

Fuck, he's right...

"I'm sure that's not all you want to ask me today, don't you?" Heeseung moved away from the closet and stood up properly. "Just be direct. I do not have much time before my guards start coming to ask me to go to the banquet." He reminded Mirae who was debating internally whether to be nice and polite or direct and maybe a little rude.

"Whatever. About the competition, can you just let me win?" Mirae already knew the answer to that question. But, a try would not hurt, right? Maybe, Heeseung is a nice person and would say-