Episode 82: The Story Of You And I

▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄

( 💌 )

- || 261222 ~ Monday || - =====₊❏❜ 82 - The Story Of You And I ࿐

=====
₊❏❜ 82 - The Story Of You And I ࿐

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

IT WAS THE EARLY MORNING, 4.55 am. Heeseung was lying on his back. Mirae hurriedly blinked opened her eyes and checked if Heeseung was still around.

She was so scared. So scared to lose him. This was the third day, already. She looked at him, he was still breathing. But, she still could not put her heart at ease at all.

She knew every night, Heeseung would hug her to sleep but, it would hurt for him to sleep on the side due to his wound. When he made sure that she was asleep, he would then turn to lie on his back as he attempted to ease the pain in his stomach. And, when it was near morning, he would hug her back again.

He never slept properly at all. Mirae knew the pain was unbearable and yet, Heeseung was staying strong the entire time.

Heeseung, if I am not with you, no matter I happy I am, nothing would make me as happy as how I am with you. I hope you know that. Mirae said internally, not daring to say it out since she knew that she would not be able to contain her emotions afterwards.

Mirae could not sleep anymore. How could she let herself rest when Heeseung was in this state? The fact that he could leave her at any second scared her.

Remember how we first met, love? She recalled.

We hated each other so much at first. It's comedic to think of how we had to fake our relationship in front of others.

But, seriously that night when I first met you, when I jumped into your room by the window and how you protected me.

It made me feel love for the first time.

Really.

Mirae's lips trembled as she nearly cried but, she did not want to wake Heeseung up and allow him to see her in this state.

"Tsk..." Heeseung winced in pain as his hand reached to hold onto his injury. His eyes shut in pain and when they vanished away, he blinked and opened his eyes.

Noticing him awake, Mirae hurriedly shut her eyes and pretended to be asleep.

The first thing Heeseung turned to look at was Mirae. He wanted to know how she was and if she was resting well.