Episode 65: The Hidden Secret

▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄

( 💌 )

- || 071022 ~ Friday || - =====₊❏❜ 65 - The Hidden Secret ࿐

=====
❏❜ 65 - The Hidden Secret

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"WHERE IS HEESEUNG NOW?" THE Queen asked when Minjung closed the door of the Queen's room where there was no one else except for them.

Minjung looked slightly different today. She had red eyeshadow makeup that accentuated her eye shape and she wore bright lipstick. She also carried the scent of honey around her. Seems like she's in a good mood. The Queen thought.

"Still asleep," Minjung answered as she walked towards the Queen who was taking a sip of her warm afternoon tea.

"You got your job done last night?" The Queen asked nonchalantly and Minjung smiled after taking a seat at the same table as the Queen, "Of course. Why? Do you somehow doubt my abilities, Your Majesty?"

"No, you have my faith in you." The Queen replied and suddenly, there was a knock on the door. "Come in." The Queen recognised that it was her servant based on the specific kind of knock on the door.

"Your Majesty." The servant greeted and bowed.

"What is it now? Updates about Mirae?" The Queen asked as she crossed her legs gracefully.

"Yes, Your Majesty. Princess Yoo is living in Servant Jinae's house. She has not come out of the house for the past few days excluding the time when Prince Lee went to visit her. However, I've overheard them arguing." The servant updated the royal subjects.

"What were they arguing about?" The Queen asked out of interest and Minjung had her eyebrows raised in surprise, wondering what was going on with Heeseung and Mirae.

"Prince Lee wanted to talk it out with Princess Yoo about the public announcement of the marriage between him and Princess Yeo. However, Princess Yoo did not believe him and trusted the rumours. She wanted Prince Lee to leave." The servant explained and smiles appeared on the Queen's and Minjung's lips. Both of them were feeling satisfied that their plan was going as planned.

Every single detail.

"Your Majesty, would you like me to send some men to kill Princess Yoo?" The servant asked, recalling that it was what the Queen previously told her about.

"Nope, no need. She is not going to come back anymore. Let her be." The Queen changed the order and the servant took note.

"Alright, you may leave." The Queen signalled the servant.

"You have heard it. The marriage will be held in a few more days. Do you want it to be held next week, Saturday?" The Queen suggested a date for her son's second marriage.

"That would be perfect," Minjung responded with a grin. "If that is the case, I should hurry and go prepare the dress and all." Minjung got off her seat.

"Minjung." The Queen halted Minjung as she placed down her cup of tea gently. Looking back at Minjung who was waiting for her to speak, "Yes, Your Majesty?"

"Don't make a mistake at all. You know the slightest mistake can be caught by Heeseung. He's not someone you should let down your guard on no matter how much you love him." The Queen warned.

"Of course, Your Majesty. I have something to tell you too. Since my father had saved you after you killed Baek Sunjung, it is only normal for you to return the favour by helping me back." Minjung added on, walking nearer to the Queen who was taken aback when she brought up that topic.

"Remember, you did the dirty work and my father saved you," Minjung whispered into the Queen's ear making the Queen shiver in fear. Seeing how scared the Queen was because Minjung knew her only weakness, Minjung smirked and moved away from her.

"Well anyways, thank you for your blessings for me and Heeseung. I will take my leave then, Your Majesty." Minjung's mood returned to a cheerful one and she exited the room.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

--- ( ✍︎︎ ) notes 📝 ---

Oho?
Who is Baek Sunjung? Remember her? If whoever did, your memory power is insane.

Short update because I cannot reveal much, there is still a whole ton more!

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Next Episode

Episode 66 - At Least You Are Happy