Episode 75 - Okay, Fine!

▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄

( 💌 )

- || 111122 ~ Friday || - =====₊❏❜ 75 - Okay, Fine! ࿐

=====
₊❏❜ 75 - Okay, Fine! ࿐

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"MIRAE, DO YOU WANT TO go to a painting class together with me?" Ms Park asked with a yearnful tone after knocking on Mirae's door.

And also, Mirae was staying in another single bedroom which was the furthest away from Heeseung's due to some events.

"Painting class? In the evening?" Mirae's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Maybe she was just being stereotypical but, aren't painting classes usually held in the morning?

"Yes, Jaeyun and Jungwon are tagging along too!" Ms Park added on and out of nowhere, two heads popped out from behind.

"Yeap, Mirae! You should come too!" Jungwon said and Jaeyun nodded in agreement. All of them had eager eyes staring at Mirae, lowkey peer-pressuring her.

"Uhmm, well... Okay, fine! Since I have nothing better to do." Mirae shrugged and decided to go with them.

"YES!" The three of them exclaimed in union making the atmosphere even weirder for the confused Mirae.

"Oh, we were just worried that you would reject us since the more, the merrier you know?" Ms Park laughed it off and the two other Princes gave Mirae reassuring nods as if whatever Ms Park said was right.

"Uhmm, let's go?!" Mirae tried to lighten up the mood as well and they all walked away from Mirae's room together. She stood next to Jaeyun and she stroke up a small conversation.

"You like to paint? I did not know that you were interested in the arts!" Mirae was slightly baffled to see Jaeyun interested in these. 

"Ah, I am not good at painting. But, for this class, I am interested." Jaeyun grinned and Mirae became even more confused. "Why, may I ask?" 

"Because this art class is going to be really unique and thrilling, especially for you." He poked her nose, teasing her when he saw how clueless Mirae was. 

Mirae flinched at the touch and decided to remain silent since she will know what he meant later either way. 

━━━━━━━ a few minutes later...

"Oh shit, I left my wallet in the room!" Jungwon suddenly recalled when he felt his pocket and everyone stopped walking.

"Hold on, I have to go retrieve it," Jungwon said and quickly rushed back. Jaeyun, Mirae and Ms Park then followed Jungwon from behind.