Episode 70: Why Did You Ask Me To Come Here?

▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄

( 💌 )

- || 271022 ~ Thursday || - =====₊❏❜ 70 - Y Did U Ask Me 2 Come Here? ࿐

=====
₊❏❜ 70 - Y Did U Ask Me 2 Come Here? ࿐

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"HELP HIM FOR WHAT, MIRAE? Are you his dog?!" Mirae chided herself as she clenched her fists tightly in anger. She just could not deal with this anymore. Why did she even think of coming here? Why did she even think of coming here to save him? Did she think that Heeseung's heart would make a change for her? Has she gone mentally insane?

"UGH!" She groaned in anger as she wiped her tears, stomping away from the room. She did not even care if the other servants or guards would notice her.

"Mirae, what's wrong? Why are you not heading in?" Prince Lee Jungwon became concerned as he pulled her away from some servants who were walking past.

"Why are you crying?" Jongseong and the other Princes became confused as to why Mirae was not following accordingly to their initial plan.

━━━━━━━━━ flashback...

"Therefore, I need your help," Mirae explained whatever was on the note to the six other Princes.

Wonder how she got them here?

The last time they met, Riki gave her a special kind of whistle. He said that she could use it to call them anytime just in case of an emergency. Well, Mirae never thought that she would ever put it into use so soon.

Fortunately, they managed to make it in time at the midnight at Jinae's house. Somehow, Jinae was not back yet even though she said she was coming back in the evening. Perhaps, she was tired and decided to sleep there instead.

"If he passed this note to you, it means that he has already known the true identity of Minjung. But, why did he end up marrying her then?" Sunoo crossed his eyebrows. His question was what everyone was worried about and silence engulfed the atmosphere till Sunghoon spoke.

"Didn't we learn that Eodum (black poison creators) are also skilled in hallucination?"

"Eodum are the best at fragrances, especially those toxic ones. Since fragrances can be light, it is extremely difficult to detect them." Sunghoon said and everyone's eyes widened in realisation.

"D-does that mean that Heeseung is one of their victims?" Jungwon stuttered.

━━━━━━━━━ end of flashback...

"Mirae..." Jaeyun held onto both of her shoulders, facing the sniffing Mirae.

"You need to know that Heeseung is not sane right now. He does not even know what he is doing. You can't exactly blame him for that. And, our main objective currently is to kill Minjung."