Episode 49: Who Are You?

▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄

( 💌 )

- || 031022 ~ Monday || - =====₊❏❜ 49 - Who Are You? ࿐

=====
❏❜ 49 - Who Are You?

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"HEESEUNG~" MIRAE SANG IN A sweet tone while she fidgeted with Heeseung's fingers. Heeseung was having a day off today to spend more time with Mirae since Mirae did not have a proper birthday celebration with him. He decided to do it later today.

Heeseung was lying on Mirae's lap while Mirae sat on their bed. Both of them chatted about the most random things just to know each other even more.

"Oh! I've got a question. You have stuffed toys, am I right?" Mirae asked and he hummed. "Then, can you show me your favourite one?" Mirae got curious to see Heeseung's taste in such kinds of things.

"Oh! I have one in my cupboard. Let me go and get it." Heeseung lifted his head from her lap. Excitement filled in Mirae's chest but, disappeared when Heeseung laid his head back on her lap again.

"I want to stay like this. I don't want to get up." Heeseung whined with a pout. It was seldom where he got the chance to lie on her lap, he wanted to stay for a while longer.

"But, I want to see your stuffed toy," Mirae said back, slightly upset that he broke her excitement.

"Why not kiss me and I will get up instantly? Like a serotonin boost!" Heeseung suggested in a playful tone while Mirae rolled her eyes at him.

"Seriously, love?" She scoffed with a smile. Heeseung is sure cheeky, isn't he? Kisses here and there? My lips are going to fall off my face-

"Yes, love." He responded while he traced a heart shape on her hand repeatedly. Trying his best to show his love for her in a cute manner. Small mannerisms or acts are the sweetest to everyone's heart, right?

"Nope!" Mirae looked away to tease him. Heeseung should not be the one teasing her only, she had to play along well too.

"Whyyy~ Please!" Heeseung puckered his lips and pointed at his mouth, yearning for a kiss from Mirae. "No, no, no." Mirae still shook her head and disagreed.

"Fine." He pulled her by her jaw close to him and kissed her.

Heeseung could feel Mirae's breath hitched at his sudden force when their lips made contact. Only wanting a small kiss, he pulled away after around three seconds. The fact that Mirae's eyes were still wide open in shock made him chuckle softly.

Mirae was stunned and was at a loss for words. This man... Oh god... She gasped in disbelief when she reprocessed the entire incident again. She had to process this scene twice to get it into her brain. That was how unbelievable it was.