Episode 84: Tears Of Love

▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄

( 💌 )

- || 031225 ~ Wednesday || - =====₊❏❜ 84 - Tears Of Love ࿐

=====
₊❏❜ 84 - Tears Of Love ࿐

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"MIRAE! YOU HAVE AN APPOINTMENT at 7.45 pm later at the modelling studio!" Her assistant informed the stylist of the event that was going to be held.

"ALRIGHT!" Mirae yelled back as she hurriedly checked the outfits that she had to prepare for the following event which includes recounting the number of dresses and checking if there were malfunctions or whatsoever nonsense.

Two years passed, and Mirae quit her job as a nurse and decided to pursue another job which was being a stylist. She knew that with the situation that she has experienced, she obviously could not survive sanely within the walls of a hospital.

Hence, she decided to try something else and here she was, a world-renowned stylist the fact that she attained this level within two years was astonishing.

7.45 pm... What's the time now? Mirae got curious and checked her Rolex watch.

7.32 pm.

"FUCK!" Mirae yelled and hurriedly grabbed the stuff needed and rushed out of the studio.

This Hyeongjun, idiotic asshole, how dare you inform me this LATE! Mirae cursed a whole song at him while she drove her car to the designated area.

7.56 pm. FUCK, I AM SO LATE! Mirae chided at how unprofessional she was. She then hastily rushed into the modelling studio, greeting everyone who saw her and she placed down her bag.

She saw that the entire crew was waiting for her arrival due to the outfits that were with her.

"I'm so sorry, everyone." Mirae apologised and fortunately, everyone was fine with it since it was her first time being late and they could tell that she did not do it on purpose.

"The model is waiting for you in the dressing room. It's over there." One assistant said and Mirae nodded, heading in that direction.

She picked out the clothes he had to try on and she was explaining to another assistant what his makeup should be like to match the clothing.

"Oh right, Miss Yoo. Meet our model." The assistant she was talking to found the right time to interrupt and Mirae turned to look.

The mini whiteboard in her hand dropped onto the floor as she instantly recognised who it was.

His Bambi eyes.

At the same time, a tear escaped their eyes.

They looked at each other as if it was their first time meeting each other again. Mirae thought he was gone for real. The fact that she could not meet or even see him at all for the past two years scarred her heart deeply and now, he was standing right before her.

"Heeseung..."                                     

"Mirae..."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

--- ( ✍︎︎ ) notes 📝 ---

Beans eventually picked Love 💓

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Next

Outro: I Still Love You A Lot