3. Competition

Roxy POV

As the evening went on I began to enjoy myself more and more and I had stayed out way longer than I had planned, for some reason I just couldn't get myself to leave. Damian had been splitting his time between us and the others he was out with all night although I suspect he's spent slightly longer with us.

"I'm telling you he likes you" Liv says sipping on her drink

"And I'm telling you the alcohol is messing with your head, he does not like me" I laugh

"Oh what in the blue hell is she doing here?" Liv says rolling her eyes.

I follow her gaze and I see Eva the only other person I know has a thing for Damian, I watch as she makes a bee line for him and draps herself all over him.

"Well that's my cue to leave" I say sliding off my stool "I can't watch that"

"Rox I think you should help him, he looks uncomfortable" she says and when I look over I see him trying and failing to get her to let go.

Taking a deep breath I walk over to wear they are and tap Damian on the shoulder.

"Hey mi chica what's up?" He smiles

"I just wanted to let you know I'm heading back to the hotel" I say "it's been a long day and I'm tired but I've had fun tonight"

"Alright give me two minutes" he says finally peeling her off himself "I'll be right back"

"What are you doing here?" Eva asks me looking me up and down

"Damian invited me, he wanted me here" I smirk

"Well your not the only one he invited" she says "but I will be the only one leaving with him"

"Whatever Eva" I say rolling my eyes "just don't do anything without his consent, I'd hate to see you end up in jail" I say before walking away.

"God I hate her" I growl as I grab my bag "she reckons she'll be leaving with him tonight, I wouldn't blame him look at her, come on let's just go"

"Don't let her get to you, she is as fake as her tits and as subtle as a brick through a window, somehow I don't think that's what he is into"

Liv and I head towards the door and I feel someone grab my hand "hey you weren't just going to leave were you?" Damian asks

"No I just wanted to get away from her" I say "I had a great time tonight and maybe we can do it again sometime" I say giving him a hug

"Yeah of course we can" he says hugging me back "look if it's ok with you I'd like to walk you both back to the hotel"

"That's fine with us, let's go" Liv says before I have chance to speak.

As we leave I look back to see Eva scowling at me, I give her smirk in return before we leave. While we walk Damian keeps an arm around my shoulders and the three of us talk about anything and everything.

Damian walks us all the way to our rooms dropping Liv off first before taking me to my room.

"Well thanks again for tonight" I say "it was nice getting to know you"

"You too" he smiles before tucking my hair behind my ear "if I don't see you before I'll see you at work, sleep well mi chica" he says before placing a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Sleep well Damian" I smile before watching him leave.

Monday Night Raw

I hadn't seen Damian since our night out and I had also manged to avoid Eva too. I had bigger things to worry about right now, tonight was my first match in this tournament and I needed to win, I wanted to team up with Damian so badly, I also wanted to spend more time around him, something I was sure wouldn't happen if I lost.

"Hey mi chica, how are you doing?" Damian asks greeting me with a hug

"Hey, I'm good thank you, how are you?" I ask

"I'm good, so are you nervous?" He asks and I nod

"Very, this is very important to me" I say "I've been waiting for my shot and this is my chance to get it"

"Relax, you've got this" he smiles "I know you'll win and I'm going to be right out there with you"

"Wait what?" I asks caught of guard by his words

"I've asked to be ringside for the match" he says "I wanted to show mi chica some support" he says tucking my hair behind my ear, something I find I really like him doing

"Thanks, I hope I don't let you down" I say nervously and he gently kisses my forehead

"He could never let me down" he says just as Eva walks passed and gives me yet another scowl "What's the deal with you two?" He asks

"Oh it's nothing, don't worry" I smile "I can handle her"

"Are you sure? Becuase if she is giving you trouble I can have a word with her" he says

"Honestly it's fine" I say "she's not a problem"

"Alright, well I'll see you out there" he smiles "kick ass tonight"

As if I wasn't nervous enough now I have to do this with him right there watching - that's not going to distract me at all! As I watch him walk out to the ring I have no idea how I'm going to get through this match, at the same time I do not want to let him down.