26. Caribbean Reveal

Damain POV

As I got on with packing the last of our things for our trip to Puerto Rico i couldn't help but watch as Roxy cleaned the room with one hand and used the other to gently stroke her 20 week bump. I couldn't explain it but the further along she got the more beautiful she looked and the less I could take my eyes off her.

"What are you doing with that?" She asks as I place her bikini in the case.

"You're going to need it for the beach" I smile "unless you have plans to skinny dip"

"Very funny baby, but there is no way I'm wearing that" she says reaching out to take it but I stop her taking her hand in mine.

"Why not?" I ask "what's wrong?"

"Look at me Damian" she sighs looking down at her bump

"I'm looking mi amor but I can't see a problem" I say and she smiles slightly

"This is the problem" she says placing my hand on her bump just in time for me to feel the baby move "nobody wants to see this in that"

"I want to" I say wrapping my arms around her "to hell with what anyone else thinks, your body looks amazing right now mi amor"

"Alright you can pack it but no promises" she says as I close the case and lock the padlock.

"I think I got everything it's time to head to the airport" I say "lets get this holiday started"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we arrived at the hotel we only had a few moments to get settled in before my dad called to say he was ready to meet us. I had told him all about Roxy and the baby and he was excited to meet his future daughter in law.

To be honest from the moment Roxy and I started talking I would talk to my dad about her evrytime we called, he would tease me and say I had it bad for her and he had no idea how right he was.

"Are you ready to go mi amor?" I ask as she grabs her hand bag and puts an envelope in it "is that what I think it is?" I ask, I hadn't been able to make the 20 week scan so Roxy had asked for the gender to be written on the back of the scan picture and put in an envelope.

"Yeah I thought the three of us could find out together" she smiles and I place a soft kiss on her forehead.

"He'll love that" I smile as we head out of the room.

We head down to meet my dad at the beach side cafe he had recommended, Roxy had changed into the bikini but had put something over it, if I have my way it will be off by the end of the day.

I spot my dad sat at an outside table and he smiles brightly at us before standing to greet us.

"It's so good to see you son" he says hugging me "and it's lovely to finally meet you Roxy, how are you feeling?" He asks

"It's lovely to meet you too Mr Priest and I'm feeling good thank you" she smiles

"Please its Luis or better yet dad" he smiles as we all take a seat

We order our drinks and food and while we wait Roxy takes the envelope out of her bag and places it on the table.

"So I thought we could find out the gender together" she says "Damian couldn't make the scan and since we were coming here I thought it would be nice to do it this way"

"Thank you Roxy" my dad smiles "now don't keep us waiting"

"Yeah come on mi amor I'm dying to know" I smile

We watch as she slowly opens the envelope and takes out the scan picture, as she looks at it the biggest smile crosses her face and then she looks at me.

"Well looks like Josie was wrong" she smiles "Dad this is your grandaughter" she says sliding one of the scan pictures towards my dad

"A girl, for real?" I smile and she nods "seems like I've been getting everything I want just lately" I say placing a hand on her bump.

"Thank makes two of us" she smiles

"This is wonderful congratulations both of you" my dad smiles "may I keep this?"

"Yes of course I had three printed to you could have one" she smiles

After our meal the three of us head down on the beach, we set out some chairs and towels and to my surprise and without any encouragement from me Roxy strips down to her bikini. I suddenly find myself wishing my dad wasn't still with us as I watch her walk to the water and let the waves break over her feet.

"I'm glad you're happy son" my dad says "I think she is good for you"

"She has made me the happiest man alive" I smile "I'm completely in love with her, she's it for me dad, my girls are my everything"

"So you'll be asking her to marry you soon then?" He asks

"Actually she beat me to it" I chuckle "she asked me a few weeks ago"

"A woman who knows what she wants, I like that" he smiles "I'm proud of you, you're champion, you're content in your private life and your going to be a father"

"Thanks dad" I smile "I just hope I can be half the father you were to my little girl"

"You'll be a great father" he says "don't ever doubt yourself"

"You know I keep wondering how did I get here, what makes me worthy of her love" I say "I guess I'm just lucky"

"She probably wonders the exact same thing about you" he laughs

"Probably" I laugh "and we have the rest of our lives to answer those questions"