18. Not Happening

Roxy POV

Waking up in the spare room of my sisters house I was exhausted, in the two months that I had been staying here I had had maybe a hand full of full nights sleep. I hadn't seen Damian since that drunken night at the hotel but we had talked, he had called me the night I left, as soon as he asked me why I had left I knew he didn't know that I knew and so I chose to give him a false reason. I just didn't want to talk about it.

We had maintained contact, exchanging texts and talking on the phone but what happened was never mentioned. Another thing I hadn't told him was where I was, I knew if I did he would come and see me and I just wasn't ready to have him standing in front of me. Turning over I grab my phone, there is a message from Damian and when I open it I instantly smile.

Damian: Good Morning Mi Chica, hope you managed to sleep well. I'm snowed with media stuff this morning but I will call you later xx

Closing the message I open up my photo gallery and swipe through all the pictures I have of us together including a screen shot I took of him kissing my cheek in the video from the concert. As I look at the two of us smiling, looking so happy I just can't believe that we are where we are now. I never thought that she would ever come between us that she would ever take him away from me but she did.

And now look, she's free to make as many moves on him as she likes while I'm here dealing with the consequences of our last night together. The reason I left wasn't the only thing I wasn't tell him, it was the only thing I was avoiding because I was still trying to pretend it wasn't happening.

Two weeks ago, after days on end of being tired, feeling sick and having dizzy spells my sister had made me take a pregnancy test and to my horror it was positive. It wasn't that I didn't want this baby, I did, I just hated the fact that our child was the result of a drunken mistake, I had always thought that our children would be planned and most importantly wanted by both of us. He had told me at the start he wasn't ready to be a dad so I had no idea how he was going to react. I knew I had to tell him but like with everything else I just wasn't ready.

I hear the door click and look up to see my sister entering the room.

"Good morning, how are you feeling?" she asks sitting on the bed

"Same as yesterday, tired and nauseous" I sigh sitting up

"Who is that?" she asks looking at my phone, I had left a picture of Damian on the screen, although I had told her about him this was the first time she had seen him.

"That is papi" I say placing a hand on my stomach

"Well no wonder you're pregnant look at him" she says placing a hand over her heart "that man could get a girl pregnant just looking at her, I'm telling you your baby is going to be beautiful"

"He is a bit of a snack" I chuckle and she looks at me

"Snack? He's the whole damn meal" she laughs "is there no way you two can work things out?"

"I don't know Josie" I sigh "I'm not sure I can forgive him, not only did he confide in her after everything she did he slept with her straight after he slept with me"

"From what you have told me she is a manipulative, trouble causing plastic bimbo" she says "so since you haven't spoken to him about it how do you know what she said was true?"

"I don't but I saw her leaving his room in nothing but a silk robe" I say "why else would she do that"

"Rox if there is chance she is lying you need to find out" she says "You can't let her win, you have something more important to think about now, something that she can never take away from you, and he should have the chance to be a part of it regardless of what he may have done"

"I'm ready to talk to him about any of this yet" I say "I haven't gotten used to it myself yet"

"Roxy here's the thing, you are never going to be ready" she says "Truth is no matter how hard it is, or how much you think it may hurt you, you just have to do it, it will be a lot worse if you keep it from him and he finds out some other way" she says picking up my phone again and scrolling through it "Look at the two of you, how happy you were, I want you to think about what the two of you had together and ask yourself if what he may or may not have done is worth losing that for"

"You're right, he's calling me later, would it be ok if I invited him here I don't want to tell him over the phone" I ask and she smiles

"Of course it is" she smiles "but you know Izzy is going to want to play hairdresser with him as soon as she sees his hair" she chuckles, my niece has thing for playing with long hair, she likes to tie it up and make it look pretty as she calls it and Josie was right Damian would be no exception to that.

"Well he likes having his hair braided so I'm sure he won't mind" I say "Where is the best place for him to stay round here?" I ask

"Right here" she says "I have another spare room he can sleep in there, that way the two of you have plenty of time to talk"

"Thanks Josie" I smile "I just really hope you were right and she was lying"