12. I Promise

Roxy POV

Laying here in Damian's arms, our bodies entangled, his hand resting on the bare skin of my hip and the room looking like a tornado had hit it, I felt content like I was where I was always meant to be. I knew he had to leave in a few hours I didn't want him to go, I just wanted to be with him and nothing else mattered right now.

I snuggle further into him and trace the tattoo on his chest, his chest moves gently as he sleeps beside me as my fingertips continue to move I feel him start to trace a similar pattern on my hip. When I look up he is smiling down at me and I smile back as he tucks my hair behind my ear.

"I know that look what's on your mind?" he asks

"I just don't want you to go" I sigh "I just want some time with you, just the two of us"

"I want that to and we will do that the next time we have some down time" he says "I'd like to take you to Puerto Rico if you're up for it?"

"I'd love that" I smile "speaking of travel how did you manage to get here before me?" I ask shifting myself onto my front with my arms on his chest and my chin resting on top

"I didn't plan to, I thought you'd be here when I got here" he says "I kind of made Liv tell me where you had gone and I got the first flight out here, I got here last night"

"It makes sense she would tell you that" I chuckle "I went home first to grab some stuff and she knew you would never get there in time to catch me"

"It wouldn't have mattered if I'd missed you" he says "I would have flown half way around the world after you to get you back"

"Damian" I say softly as I run my hand down the side of his face "tell me again that you love me"

With one swift movement he flips us over so that I am on my back and he is now looking down at me "I love you" he says before capturing my lips with his own, as the kiss deepens my hands move up his back and into his hair.
"I love you" he says again as his lips move to my neck, he moves himself between my legs as he kisses his way down from my neck to my collar bone.

"Roxy honey we're ho.........oh my god I'm so sorry" I hear my mum gasp and then the door close as Damian literally throws himself off me misjudging the space he has and landing on the floor "I hope y'all are using a condom becuase I am not ready to be a grandma" she calls through the door.

"Oh my god mom" I groan as I pull the cover over my head in embarrassment "are you ok baby?" I ask peeking out from under the cover.

"Yeah I'm good" he says before bursting into a fit of laughter "that could have been a lot worse" he says climbing back into the bed

"How could that possibly have been worse?" I ask and he smirks

"Well I could have been making love to you" he says "and actually it's a good thing she interrupted because a condom was the last thing on my mind just then, and I'm not ready to be a dad just yet"

"Well you are on the road to championship gold we don't want anything to de rail that do we" I say snuggling into him "I want to see my man as champion"

"I want to see my girl as one too" he says "I swear baby when I get back I'm going to find away to get you your shot back"

"Please don't do anything stupid" I say "I don't want you getting suspended"

"I won't we just need to prove that footage was fake" he says

"To do that you'd need to find the real footage and the only one who has that is Eva" I say "and I don't want you anywhere near her"

"I could get Liv to help me" he says "then I don't have to go near her"

"I guess but I don't think Eva is as dumb as we think she is" I say "either that or she had help"

"Whatever it takes I'll prove your innocence" he says "you earned that shot, you deserve it and I won't let her take it from you"

"Just make sure you keep me in the loop" I say "I don't want to come back to any nasty surprises, I'd rather know what to expect"