13. The Return

Roxy POV

The last two weeks had been really hard, although I was grateful for the time with my parents I had missed Damian terribly. We had video called and texted whenever we could but sometimes just hearing his voice wasn't enough. There were times when I just wanted to feel his arms around me, feel his lips on mine and see his smile up close.

He had let me know that Eva had won her re match and that meant that he was going to have to take with her tonight, which meant we didn't have much time to foil her plan.

Walking through the airport I was somewhat excited, I was glad to be back at work and I was no more than a short cab ride away from my man and I couldn't wait to see him.
I hail a cab and ask the driver to take me straight to the arena, I can check in at the hotel later. I knew Damian wouldn't be expecting me becuase I was supposed to be getting a later flight but decided to fly in early and surprise him.

Entering the arena through the back door I can't keep the smile off my face it feels so good to be back.

"Hey Rox, good to have you back" Big E says pulling me into a hug

"Hey E, it's good to be back" I say "have you seen him yet today"

"Oh yeah, your boy is just down the corridor" he smiles "he may need saving, that Eva is like an octopus that's wrapping him up in its tentacles"

"She doesn't stop does she" I say shaking my head "guess I'm just going to have to warn her again"

"He'll be glad to see you, he's missed you" he says "I'll catch you later"

I head down the corridor and it doesn't take long for me to find them, just as Big E said Eva has herself wrapped all over Damian and he is trying desperately to get her off.

"Eva I've told you, I'm with Roxy I'm not interested" I hear him say

"Come on we both know I can satisfy you better than she can" she says running her finger tips over the bare skin of his chest "she isn't back til later let me show you"

"I said no Eva, I'm with Roxy and there is no way I would ever cheat on her" he says and I can't help but smile.

"Well well well what have we here" I say walking over "I guess what i told you the other week didn't sink in huh Eva?" I say pulling her off him and pushing her back towards the wall "Damian is my man and suggest you keep your hands off him because if I ever see you touch him again you and I will be fighting and it won't be in the ring"

"Face it Roxy you know who he really wants and you know what you are to him" she smirks "you're a time filler until he gets what he really wants, he won't stay with you, your not good enough for him"

Without even thinking I raise my arm and slap her hard across the face, before I can do anything else arms wrap around my waist and pull me back, I feel a solid chest against my back and I know it's Damian.

"Calm down mi chica" he whispers "she's not worth it"

"Did you hear what she said?" I ask fighting against his grip as the tears roll down my cheek

"I did and you and I both know it's not true" he says

"Why lie to her Damian just put her out of her misery" Eva smirks

"The only person lying here is you" Damian says "I don't want anyone but Roxy, she is good enough for me in fact she's too good for me and I will never leave her do you know why?" He asks

"Oh please enlighten me" she says rolling her eyes

"I will never leave this woman because I love her" he says and her face falls "now please just go"

As I watch her walk away I feel myself relax in Damian's arms, I turn myself to face him and he wipes the tears from my eyes with his thumbs "hi" he smiles as he pulls me closer to him "hi" I smile back.

He leans in and kisses me lovingly tightening his arms around me "I've missed you so much" he says breaking the kiss "I thought you weren't in till later?"

"I've missed you too and I wanted to surprise you" I say as he tucks my hair behind my ear.

"Well you certainly did that" he smiles "and you know the way you laid claim to me just then was really hot"

"Really? Well you just hold that thought for later" I smirk "have you found the footage yet?"

"Yeah it's on a memory stick that she keeps in her bag" he says "Liv was trying to get it while I distracted Eva, I don't know if she succeeded though"

"That's what that was?" I ask "you were distracting her?"

"Damian!....Damian I got......oh my god Roxy!"

Damian let's go of me just before Liv nearly spears me to the floor, I chuckle as I hug her back becuase I am just as happy to see her.

"It's so good to see you" she says "but look what I've got" she says holding up the memory stick

"Great let's get it to Stephanie" Damian says but I shake my head

"I have a feeling Stephanie is going to come looking for me" I chuckle "let's wait and let Eva enjoy her victory for a little longer"

"Why would she be looking for you?" Liv asks "Roxy what did you do?"

"I may have slapped Eva but she deserved it after what she said" I say "if Damian hadn't held me back it would have been alot worse"

"I had to pull her off I thought she was going to kill her" he says "and we've just got her back I don't want to lose her again"

"Trust me the only one who will be leaving is Eva" I say