32. Animal

Roxy POV

After teasing him quite a bit, I had watched in mild amusement as Damian had rushed everyone out of the house and done a final check to make sure Olivia was sleeping.

Once he was satisfied he strode towards me taking my hand and dragging me towards the bedroom. Once inside he kicks the door closed before damn near spearing me onto the bed.

"Naughty girl teasing me when we have company" he growls as his lips attack the sensitive spot below my ear.

"Couldn't resist you look so hot" I say closing me eyes enjoying the feeling of his lips on my skin.

Sitting up he undoes my belt and unwraps my dress from my body revealing I'm wearing panties and no bra "so beautiful" he smiles licking his lips as he removes his shirt, pants and boxers. I reach up to touch him and moves back slightly.

"Not so fast mi amor" he says removing the ribbon from his hair "don't you remember what I told you?" He asks

Before I can answer he takes both my wrists in one hand and ties them to the headboard with the ribbon. He runs his finger tips down my arms and my body and smiles.

"A tease doesn't get to touch" he smirks before leaning down and taking a nipple in his mouth, my back arches as his tongue swirls around it and I feel him smile against me.
He moves his kisses lower kissing over my panties before removing them with his teeth. He gently blows over my heat before running his tongue over my clit in a single slow movement.

"Oh fuck" I moan and my hips start to buck against him as he continues to lick and suck at my clit

My hips move faster as he brings me closer and closer to the edge before suddenly stopping, I whimper slightly as he leans over me lining himself up with my entrance.

He enters me slowly stilling for a moment "tell me if I hurt you" he whispers and I nod as he captures my lips before beginning to pound into me like some kind of wild animal.

I wrap my legs around him pushing him deeper as his wild thrusts continue, our bodies so close the only thing between us in the light flim of sweat coating both our bodies.

"God I've missed you" he moans as his thrusts become sloppy

"I've missed you too" I moan "you feel so good, don't you dare fucking stop"

"I don't think I can hold it much longer mi amor" he says as I feel myself tighten around him.

After a few more thrusts we both find our release and he collapses beside me his chest heaving as he catches his breath.

"Fuck me that was amazing" he says running his hands over his hair.

"Yeah and who knew hair ribbon was so damn strong" I chuckle trying to tug my hands free.

Damian reaches up and unties my wrists before gently kissing each one and rubbing them with his thumbs lightly.

"Did I hurt you mi amor?" He asks checking my wrists

"Not at all" I smile "you can time me up anytime big man"

"I know I say this all the time but I do love you Rox" he says tucking my hair behind my ear

"I know and I love you too baby" I smile cupping his cheek.

He leans down to kiss me but the second our lips touch our daughter begins to cry, he rests his head against mine laughing softly before kissing the end of my nose.

"I'll go get her" he smiles "I'll be right back"

He gets off the bed pulling on his boxers before leaving the room, I remove my dress and pull on his shirt before moving our discarded clothes on to the chair.

"I think she's hungry" he says walking into the room cradling her.

"Ok let me have her" I say sitting on the bed as he places her in my arms. Damian sits beside me, gently strokes her head as I feed her and kisses my temple.

"I checked her diaper and she doesn't need changing" he says "we should be good to put her back down when she done"

"That's if she wants to go back to sleep" I chuckle

"Don't worry I've mastered the art of getting her to go to sleep for me" he smiles

When she finishes feeding I pass her to Damian and he lays back with her on his chest, he gently rubs her back and her eyes start to fall shut, she let's out a little sigh as he kisses her head.

"See told you out like a......." Damian is cut off by the sound of our little girl filling her diaper and I find myself laughing uncontrollably.

"Oh you little demon" he chuckles "that is ripe"

"I think she might need changing now" I laugh "and watch out I think that one might have been an explosion"

"Alright let's go see what mess you've made for papi" he says getting up with her against his chest "and then my girl you are going back to sleep"

My laughter continues as they leave the room, I had to hand it to her, her timing was impeccable and the look on his face was priceless. I can hear him talking to her as he change her although I can make out what he is saying, she may only be a few weeks old but it was clear they had a very special bond already.