6. We'll Find A Way

Roxy POV

Waking up the next morning I could feel a weight across my stomach and on my shoulder. I slowly open my eyes and I find Damian sleeping peacefully, his head half resting on my shoulder and his arm over my stomach. I know straight away that I must have fallen asleep during the movie but why did he stay?

I carefully move his hair off his face and place a soft kiss on his forehead just by his hairline, returning a little of affection he has shown me. His eyes flutter open and a smile plays across his full lips as he looks up at me.

"Good morning" he smiles "sleep well?"

"Good morning" I smile back "I slept very well thank you, did you sleep ok?"

"I slept great" he says sitting up slightly and thats when I realise he's not wearing a shirt, he had been laid on me half naked.

"I'm guessing that I fell asleep on you last night?" I ask

"You did, and when I tried to leave you tightened your grip on me" he chuckles

"I.....what? Oh my god" I say putting my head in my hands "I am so sorry, I have this thing that if I fall asleep holding something even if its a piece of paper I won't let it go"

"I wasn't complaining" he says "I didn't mind at all"

"Do you mean that or are you just being polite?" I ask

"I meant it" he says kissing my forehead "I'll be right back I need to pee.

As I watch him leave the bed I notice that he'd not only removed his shirt but he'd also removed his jeans, he wasn't just half naked he was almost completely naked and man was it a sight to behold. As he walks to the bathroom I can't help but stare at his ass in those tight boxers, this man is going to be the death of me I swear.

As he closes the door my phone immediately starts ringing, looking as the screen I see Stephanies name, I grab my phone and pary that Damian stays in the bathroom until I'm done.

"Hi Stephanie, how are you?" I ask answering the phone

"Hi Roxy, I'm good, I wanted to talk to you about your match next week" she says Eva has made a request"

"Of course she has" I say rolling my eyes "what does she want?"

"She has asked that Damian be banned from ringside" she says and I can feel my blood boil "I've agreed but to make things fair doudrop is also banned from ringside"

"Are you serious? It's not like he's going to interfere" I gasp "he's just out there to support me"

"I know but you know Eva" she says "I'm sorry Roxy the decision is final"

"I know, it's fine, thanks for letting me know" I sigh

"No problem and good luck next week" she says ending the call.

"GOD DAMN FAKE ASS BITCH!!!" I shout throwing my phone onto the bed before watching is bounce off and land on the floor.

"Woah what's happened" Damian says picking up my phone and walking over to me.

"Eva happened" I say "she's requested you be banned from ringside next week, that little meddling self-absorbed bitch"

"Ok first breathe and calm down" he says pulling me into a hug "we will find a way around this, besides you don't need me out there, you've got this"

"There is no way around this" I sigh against his bare chest

"Well she said I'm banned from ringside right?" He says and I nod "she didn't say I was banned from the crowd, I can sit way back so no one will see me and only you will know I'm there"

"You're a genius" I smile looking up at him "doudrop is banned as well but keep an eye out for her just in case she's had the same idea"

"You got it" he says "but like I said you don't need me out there, I want you to know that when I can't be there I'll always be watching and supporting you"

"Thank you that means alot" I say as he tucks my hair behind my ear "when do you have to leave?"

"Let me see" he says looking at my phone "really soon, but I will see you Sunday and if you need me I'm only a phone call away day or night"

I watch him get dressed and there is a part of me that wishes I was going with him, as crazy as it seems I meant it when I said I was going to miss him, maybe I was getting far too attached to him.

Damian POV

Grabbing my phone and putting it in my pocket I felt my heart sink a little, I wasn't ready to leave her yet especially since she was upset about Eva but I had no choice, damn house shows.

Turning I walk back over to her and place my hands on her arms rubbing them gently "you take care alright, and I'll see you real soon" I say and she nods as she glances down at her phone.

I lean in to place a kiss on her cheek but as my lips are about to touch her skin she turns her head and I end up kissing her lips. Before I can do anything she pulls back, her eyes wide and a slight blush on her cheeks.

"I...I'm sorry" she stutters nervously "I didn't mean for that to happen"

"Hey it's fine" I say kissing her forehead "I'll call you when I land"

As I leave the room I run my tongue over my lips, I could still, feel hers there, now I'd had a small taste man did I want more.