Why Might Your Vagina Stay Dry Even If You Are Turned On?

Sometimes, you might feel absolutely ready for sex, but you don't have enough lubrication. Your vagina might feel dry because of a decrease in estrogen levels. Estrogen maintains the moisture of the mucous membranes, and lubrication helps the vaginal walls remain healthy and elastic.

Regardless of age, vaginal dryness can be caused by allergies (to underwear, hygiene products, perfume, etc.), taking certain medications, giving birth, breastfeeding, and stress. Silicone or water-based lubricants can help.

If you are concerned about vaginal dryness, talk to a doctor. They can help you find a solution. For example, they might suggest that you start taking estrogen supplements.

** just a little personal tip from me; water-based lubes are the BEST!! (although, they do not hold up well in the shower or pool), but especially if you're sensitive "down there" it'll be in your best interest.
I don't use it for wetness, I use it to help (TMI, if you're my mum, keep scrolling😂) him slip it in because i am too tight/too small, so more times than not, we need a little help.
So, you can use different types of lubrications for different things. for BJs, flavoured lube will be your best friend, i promise!! I personally like the brand "wet", you can get it from the adult shop or even from the "family planning" aisle in Walmart, the strawberry flavoured one is the best and it is water-based so we tend to just use it as our go-to lube; it smelling and tasting yummy is just a huge huge plus.

Do you have any special or specific types of lubricant that you like to use?? Or a certain flavour??