The Right Medication to Take During Your Period If You Have Endometriosis

During menstruation, the female body excessively produces hormone-like substances — prostaglandins — that cause uterine contractions and pain. In the case of endometriosis, this pain can be especially hard to bear.

To relieve this kind of pain, take non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) such as ibuprofen, naproxen, or ketoprofen. These medications can block the production of prostaglandins.

It is recommended to take NSAIDs 24 hours before you expect any discomfort (during ovulation or menstruation).

Some medications work really well for some, while other women have more discomfort and pain and may need to take something stronger. Before taking any medications, it's best to consult your doctor first.

**lmao get this 🙄
so, Wattpad flagged this chapter because my header was an artsy photo of medications and apparently that's the same exact thing as un-aliving yourself and glorifying self h@rm ??
Don't think so but okay :)

(Now, i can understand not wanting a photo of drxgs and someone saying to take them etc., i totally get that and absolutely agree. However, this is a health and wellness book, its in a chapter on using the correct meds for the illness you're suffering with; the header and title are viewed together, the context was included; i do not believe i should be flagged for the image)

so, that's my 19th flag so my account will probably definitely get removed over literal dumb shit

it's beyond annoying living in a society where everything, any little thing, even a fxxking sneeze, is offensive.

it's about time we stop coddling people and just say "yo, ya don't like it? grow up and turn the other cheek OR just don't fxxking look at it 🤷‍♀️

🙃🙃🙃 but i digress, that'll never happen and more and more things will be outlawed and banned and i WILL lose my platform because i will not conform 😩