Staying Hydrated Makes Your Cervical Mucus Better

Cervical mucus is a watery fluid released from the cervix into the vaginal canal. It's a mainly clear or white discharge that can leave a stain or dry into your underwear. Cervical mucus keeps the vagina moist, which can make sexual intercourse easier. It also helps prevent infections.

The nature and amount of cervical mucus change throughout the menstrual cycle. A few days before ovulation, cervical mucus usually resembles egg whites: it is thin, clear, and stretchy. This feature of cervical mucus is good for sperm movement through the cervical canal, after which they journey to the uterine tubes to fertilize the egg. After ovulation, the amount of cervical mucus gradually decreases.

The texture of cervical mucus depends on many factors, such as stress, using soap or lubricants, being underweight, and following a diet that can reduce the amount of cervical mucus released.

One easy way to improve cervical mucus is to drink enough water. The more liquid your body receives, the easier sperm can move through the cervical mucus. To maintain a healthy water balance, you should drink about 8 glasses of clean water daily.

Drinking too little water may decrease the production of cervical mucus and lessen its quality, which can adversely affect your ability to conceive.

**i can definitely say for sure that water is just one of those things; one of those magical things that's a cure all.
when you drink water, you'll realize quickly just how amazingly healing it is; things start to flow easier, your acne is disappearing, your cramps and headaches aren't as prominent as they usually are, your hair is shiny and has body, you're not having to sit on the toilet and force poop, your pee isn't so stinky.  And idk if this is just for me but it goes hand in hand I presume:
So, my husband and I were having sex a million years ago, and before one another we weren't sexually active, we both wanted to save ourselves for marriage, and so we were both very am-mature when it comes to sex. However, if there's one thing that everybody knows about, naïve or not, it's squirting. I am a squirter, we found out. It's nothing that I force my body to do, it kinda just happens naturally and it takes us both by surprise each time, plus it only really happens when my body is hydrated and full of fluids.
If I haven't had a bottle of water in a few days and we do sex, i will not do it. But if I've been downing a lot of water lately, then we do it; my body will just naturally squirt.
It's a wild thing to happen. It took us both by surprise when it first happened but it's a gift so i was utterly surprised and fairly pleased once i found out i was among the gifted.
Squirting is God's gift to women and men.
It truly is a blessing :)