growing pains

Tubbo pov

"Tubbo you ok" I heard dream faintly say as the pain eases off.

"Yeah by any chance did you, Sapnap and Bad all have headaches" I ask.

"Yeah but the last time that happened was just before tommy grew his wings and we still have one to find," Dream said.

"I don't know, I'm just gonna get some rest now bye." I left before I heard anyone said bye or tried to force me to stay to find out what happened.

(Y/n) pov

When I woke up lying on my stomach without a headache. I looked at the clock and saw the time on my clock 9:30am and started panicking thinking it was a school day before realising it was Saturday. I laughed and tried to roll on my side to get more sleep but before I could my back began to ache.

I tried to call for my mam but my voice was too weak. I tried to get out of bed but I fell. I tried to get up and walk but I didn't have the energy. I felt useless but I banged the floor weakly with my hand as a last attempt.

"Are you ok (y/n)?" My mam shouted from downstairs worried. When she heard was a weak bang on the roof as a response she ran upstairs. (Y/n) a-are you ok"

"Back...hurts" I weakly respond. That's all I remember before my vision goes black and I pass out again.

I wake up again on my stomach with cold wet towels on my back underneath my t-shirt. I got up and found that for the first time in about 16 hours I could move my body without any pain so I walk over to my mirror and lift up my t-shirt to look at my back expecting to see some sort of black or blue bruise from the fall but instead I noticed 2 small bumps there one on each side symmetrical with each other and I began to panic thinking that I landed badly on my back and broke something causing them to appear however, I was confused because it didn't hurt. Instead it felt easier to move.

I walked downstairs to see my mam's concerned face and felt her arms carefully wrap me in a hug. "You seem to be feeling a bit better now" my mam said with relief in her voice as we go to sit down on the sofa.

"Yeah but what happened the last thing I remember was that I fell out of bed" I looked at her.

"I heard a loud noise as if you dropped something then I heard quieter bangs so I came to check up on you and I found you on the floor with a fever and hot back so I put you on your bed and ran to get some cold towels to cool you down. I also saw 2 bumps on your back but they are ok just keep an eye on them" My mam said quickly explaining yet not sounding fully truthful at the end. "What were you doing before you fainted" She asks

"I was just watching Tubbo play jackbox with his friends." I say but when my mam heard Tubbos name she flinched slightly and looked away. She always seemed to act weird if I mention anyone related to the dream smp in any way but I didn't notice until now.

"Mam why did you flinch?"

"I didn't I'm just a bit cold" She said

"Ok," I replied not quite believing her, "anyway, I'm going upstairs, I feel a lot better now"

"Your dinner is in the fridge if you want to take it up with you" my mam said as I walked away.

Mam pov:

I have to tell her about them eventually but if I'm right with what I think is happening then I'll have a lot of explaining to do to, I thought sighing as I watched (y/n) grab her food and walk away.

N/A wooo longer chapter