signing up for mcc

After the blood feather incident I didn't do much but rest for a few days and vanished completely off the Internet during that time. Thankfully at least one of the others mentioned I was taking a small break so almost no one was worried. The people who were worried were my Mam, Phil and Kristin (who I found out also knows about our wings) when they called me in the group chat after Tommy explained what happened.

My Mam raised me being a single parent from when I was born, however, during the call it honestly felt like all three of them were my parents. In a way I guess they are but still, having my irl Mam and both e-parents in one call was weird but nice and comforting. We talked for a while and my Mam told a couple embarrassing stories about me, which I both cringed and laughed at. Eventually we ended the call and since they were both really good friends of my Mam, I started to see Phil and Kristin as the cool aunt and uncle.

I felt a lot better after the call so I decided I would stream later. I quickly changed into something that wasn't my pajamas and walked into the living room. Tommy left the day before, after he already delayed going back home by a day and only leaving when I said I'll be fine.

"Hi, (y/n) you feeling better," Tubbo asked.

"Yeah, I think I'm going to stream later tonight as well, which reminds me, can I get a game on you're vr," I asked.

"Sure, which one," Tubbo asked intrigued.

"Richies plank experience," I said. (If you don't know what it is look up jacksepticeye's video on it)

"You want to play the game that is literally made to set off the fear of heights in people," Ranboo asked.

"Yeah it sounds fun, besides I've gotten better with my fear," I said, wanted to do something that has to do with heights for once, "And I can't help but feel like I missed out during the vlog after I fell."

"As long as you're sure that's fine by me, I'll download it now, but you won't be able to have face cam on," Tubbo said.

"Why not," I asked mostly out of curiosity. After all, I wouldn't have had it on anyway since I would have had to wear a mask under the vr headset, because of the whole faceless thing. At the least it would be uncomfortable and at worst the headset could move my mask to accidentally reveal part of my face.

"Because if you're playing any game that's immersive, especially one with heights, you might accidentally make your wings visible to try to stop falling on stream if you have face cam on," Tubbo said.

"Ohhh, so it's like an instincts thing, that makes sense," I said.

"Also, a bit off topic but check discord, Scott should have invited you a new chat," Ranboo said looking at their own phone.

"A new discord chat? Wait why did Scott invite me to a-" I asked briefly becoming speechless when I read the name, "MCC Group Chat, wait is Scott letting me compete, I don't think I've spoken to him yet or ever said anything about wanting to compete in mcc on stream, not that I'm not wanting to play but isn't there a long waiting list for people to join," I asked.

"Me and Tommy sorted it out for you bossman," Tubbo said, making it sound unnecessarily threatening.

"What he means is that he and Tommy argued with Scott for a while then threatened a 'mcc strike'," Ranboo said using quotations, "Not sure how effective it was, but Scotts letting both me and you play in the next one, so I think it was effective but I have five dollars on that it was out of pity," Ranboo continued making me laugh at the thought.

"Five pounds it wasn't," Tubbo said.

"Can't argue with the results of whatever you done," I said chuckling, "I'll let him know that I'm interested in joining."

(U/n)
Hi Scott I heard what bee boy and gremlin child done and I'd like to join next mcc as long those 2 didn't do anything bad to make you give me a place

Smajor
Sure you'll have to fill out a application form first
And no they didn't do anything bad, mostly them begging for 15 minutes for you and Ranboo to be moved up in the waiting queue before saying they'd never play again if not. Not gonna lie it was mostly out of pity and to shut them up because I'm not really meant to show favouritism but I'll allow it this one time

"Ranboo, Tubbo owes you five pounds," I said showing them the texts.

"It was more like twelve minutes," Tubbo said in a huff because of how quick he lost the bet.

"Anyway, I've got a form to fill out," I said and loaded the document.

It was simple enough and only had a four questions, those being, what is you're gamertag. Have you competed in mcc before. Do you want to keep your stream pg, and finally, who would you want to be teamed with.

For the last question I was only meant to choose one person (and that person wasn't guaranteed to be on you're team) but me being the rule breaker I am I simply wrote 'bench trio'. At least that way I'm pretty much guaranteed to be put with someone I am close with for my first mcc.

A few hours passed and I heard mine, Tubbo's and Ranboo's phones all get a notification at the same time from Scott on the mcc channel team announcements. I immediately looked down the list of teams until I found mine and looked at who my teammates would be.

Aqua Axolotls
Tommyinnit
(U/n)
Tubbo_
Ranboo

"Yoooo, we're all on a team together with Tommy for mcc," I said making Tubbo and Ranboo look at the notification, "We need to call Tommy," I continued already calling him on discord on speaker.

Tommy must have been looking at the teams as well because it only took a few seconds for him to pick up.

"YEAHHHH BOISSSS," Tommy loudly shouted immediately after answering, making my ears buzz quietly.

"Looks like he saw the teams," Ranboo said.

"I can't believe they actually let the four of us team, we're op," I said excitedly.

"We're a good team but I wouldn't say we're op," Tubbo said.

"Stop being pessimist Tubbo," Tommy said.

"Besides we are actually a really good team," I said, "Tubbo, your individual placement varies a lot and is mostly top twenty, Tommy is a good leader even during high pressure games like sky battle and although Ranboo and I never played in mcc Ranboo is quite good at Minecraft and I like to watch vods and think of what I would have done differently if I was playing. In fact, I'll bet any one of you a hundred subs we will get to dodgebolt and win it all," I said getting a little embarrassed after I realised the mini rant I went on and saw Tubbo and Ranboo looking at me.

"Yeah, I recon we have a really good chance," Ranboo said.

"Alright, now that the team moral is up I've got a stream to setup," I said. I said bye to Tommy and with Tubbo's help I set up the vr and went live.

N/a: Sorry chapters are taking a while to be uploaded, I have them planned out but it's sometimes difficult to write and word them the way I want to if that makes sense, thanks for being patient :)