questions

Lots of pov changes, after this chapter it will be almost entirely (Y/n) pov:

I walk upstairs with my food and check the time, 3:45 pm. Welp there goes my sleep schedule I thought as I ate my lunch and watched some YouTube.

Time skip after lunch

I walked downstairs, put my plate in the sink and went to the living room to see my mam staring at the TV completely zoned out and unaware that I was there. I waved my hand in front of her face and she snapped out of it

"You seemed to be in another world there, you ok?" I asked slightly worried.

Mam pov

"You ok?" I heard (y/n) say.

I look away "Yeah I was just trying to think of how to tell you something," I said with out loud without thinking and sighed, "Might as well get it over with now," I begin to talk faster to get it over with," I've found the new winged." (Y/n) looks at me with a blank expression trying to let what I told her set in.

(Y/n) pov

I was shocked so many questions in my head all of which I knew would get answered soon enough. I only cared about 3 though, for now. "How many have you found and how old are they." I asked quietly

"All 10 'brothers', most are in there 20s with 3 about your age, the oldest is 33" She responded nervously waiting for tonnes of questions all at once however was met with only one .

"How long have you know." I ask, my expression and tone remaining unchanged.

"I've known the oldest for about 10 years, he was flying and a random person saw so they took a photo, luckily it was in the newspapers only about a week before being seen as fake because the photo was too blury but I looked further into it and somehow found who it was since then I told him about the sister and we searched for the others." My mam said as she looked away. She seemed worried at what my reaction would be.

"Thank you for telling me," I said calmly.

"Your not mad at me for keeping it secret for so long," my mother asked as she calmed down slightly.

"Slightly, but I know that if you told me when I was younger I would have definitely told someone" I said truthfully "I know it is still early but I'm going upstairs to think and let this all set in," I continued.

"You took the news better than expected thank you for understanding if you want you can call one of them tomorrow if they're not busy " my mam said.

"Ok, thanks." I yelled as I walked upstairs speeding up until I half fell on the last step.

Mam pov

"Ok, thanks." I heard (y/n) yell followed by her foot slightly slipping on the stairs and a quick "I'm ok." I sighed with a quiet laugh "yup she's freaking out... and she's probably one of them." I said quietly as I facepalmed and shook my head.

(Y/n) pov

It was now half 4 in the afternoon I quickly checked the bumps on my back and found that they had gotten slightly bigger imagine if I was the 'sister' I laughed at the thought (haha imagine that) yet I had so many questions I wish I asked such as "who are they" or "have you told them about me", at least I will know tomorrow. For now I need to let everything set in and stay calm so I put on some music as go over today's weird events and somehow drift to sleep.