Richies plank experience

Tw's: falling of a building (if you don't know what Richies plank experience is I recommend you look it up before reading)

Spiders during nightmare mode and spider cake, (I'll put a warning when this is)

4th wall break with the first chat messages (causing slight derealisation/depersonalisation)

"Hi chat," I said greeting my chat as I normally do, "So for context as to why were playing Richies plank experience. I used to have really big fear of heights, as most of you probably figured out from Tommy's trampoline park vlog, and I'm not sure how much I can say about the next vlog we've already filmed but what I will say that it had something to do with heights. I was doing well, and even felt like I had gotten rid of my fear completely since I was genuinely having fun but about a third of the way through the vlog I wasn't paying attention and fell."

I immediately saw worried messages in the chat, "Don't worry chat, I didn't break any bones and I'm fine now, just needed to sit out the rest of the vlog and have a couple days rest, but now I'm here to conquer my fear, if I still have it. Honestly I don't know," I said starting the game.

I was immediately put in a room with an oddly calming tune before reading an alarming amount of terms and conditions and healty and safety warnings to say the game's company isn't responsible for any damages both to the player and any objects nearby while playing.

After agreeing to them, I was given the option to change the plank settings, "Should I play normally for a bit then try changing the settings," I asked, with a few people said yes, while most said its best to just keep the settings as they are. A couple people also mentioned a 'nightmare mode' which I took note of to play later during the stream if I felt comfortable enough.

I clicked continue and was teleported to the bottom of an elevator, "Okay this either gonna be the worst thing I play or the best," I said, unaware of how I would react.

I looked up to see if I can tell how high up it is and felt a little dizzy, "Oh, look at how nice the spawn area looks chat," I say, looking around the entire area before hearing a text to speech message.

yourlocalbookrat subscribed for 3 months: You aren't even in the elevator yet OMEGALUL

Kikoofnever donated $5: stalling KEKW

"Thanks for the sub Rat and donation Kikoofnever, also no I'm not stalling, I'm emmm taking in the surroundings," I said making an excuse, "Anyway how are yous in chat shouldn't you two be reading this, say hi to yourselves I guess, which is also technically me for you as well. Wow breaking the 4th wall can be really confusing now that I think about it," I said casually.

yourlocalbookrat: hi me :D

kikoofnever: hi other me

"And now that the author has had their fun breaking the 4th wall for this book, let's actually play this game," I said, hesitantly walking in the elevator. I saw the options of hero academy, colour brush and plank.

I clicked the plank button and the doors immediately shut, a cliché sounding elevator song briefly played before the doors then opened again. "Ya see chat, the funny thing is if I just keep staring behind me I can't look at how high up I am," I said and looked at the different options I had that didn't involve walking on the plank.

"Donuts, cake, spider cake, oh that must be how you make things appear at the end of the plank" I said, staring at the back of the elevator until I heard a noise that forced me to turn around. "There's helicopters in this game, as if I didn't already feel twenty stories high without even looking down," I said sarcastically, and my wings (which I attempted to hide so I didn't accidentally knock anything over) immediately became visible to try and catch myself if I fall.

I was so glad I didn't turn on my face cam for this stream.

I walked to the edge of the elevator and looked down. Part of me thought seeing just how high up I was was terrifying because of how emersive the game is, however, there was also part of me, that I didn't understand, which thought the view was beautiful, mesmerising even, and so without thinking I walked to the edge, sat down on the floor to look at the view.

After a few seconds I began whistling and nodding in time to the beat of the song that, thanks to the last few months, was close to my heart, Freaks, as if I was in a trance and acting off pure instinct.

I was only able to whistle the opening and first verse before I was interrupted by a familiar voice, "(u/n), are you okay," Tubbo asked concerned while chat was spamming variations of the same thing.

"Tubbo, don't distracted them," Ranboo said clearly worried that I would start to panic, I don't blame them for thinking that. A week ago I would have never dared to play this game but now, I was genuinely enjoying it, even if I was just looking at the view from the plank for now.

"It's okay, I'm good. I just don't think I've ever liked a view with heights before," I said reassuring them before motioning to Tubbo and Ranboo to mute the mic, "I want to be able to see from this high up in real life when I learn to fly." I said, lifting the headset up slightly so I could see them. Tubbo and Ranboo smiled before unmuting the mic and left the room again.

I pressed the donuts button, which made donuts appear at the end of the plank. I picked one up before dropping it off the edge and watching at it fell. I also clicked the cake option which made a strawberry cake appear at the end. "Why does video game food always looks better than real life food," I asked holding up a slice of cake before tipping the plate off the edge and eating the slice I was holding, watched as the plate, cake and crumbs fell like the donuts.

After that, I tried walking off the plank and other than the white screen flashbanging me and the sudden noise when I landed scaring me a little I was fine.

"Okay now try the spider cake KEKW," a dono said.

"Why does that sound suspicious," I asked, only for chat to spam 'you'll see', "Is this really the one time that no one in a twitch chat snitches," 'yep', they replied, "Only one way for me to find out I guess," and I pressed the spider cake option, only for a seemingly normal cake to be placed at the edge. I was confused at first because it looked like both cakes were the same.

(Tw spiders, also this bit is based of my own experience playing this because I think its funny)

I went to reach for the cake and when I grapped a slice, a small spider appeared on top of the cake with a spider sound effect, "Awww, that's kinda cute," I said. I've never had a fear of spiders before, so seeing this didn't bother me until a few seconds later, when a crane came down in front of the plank with a spider the same size of me on it that, unlike the small spider, was moving. I got surprised and looked to my right so I couldn't see it, only to be greeted by another large spider on the outside wall that was crawling towards me rather quickly.

That was enough for me to quickly pause the game and go back to the beginning of the game on the ground floor, "Welp I've officially swapped one fear for another," I said feeling my heartbeat racing, "Anyway, its getting a bit late so before I go lets check out the nightmare mode," I continued while going onto the settings to turn the mode on.

Twitch chat freaked out and tried to warn me about something but because of stream delay and having to type to communicate, none of them could tell me exactly what it was until it was too late. I pressed the button meant to make me go up to the plank but, unlike usual where the elevator would immediately start going up, the doors stayed open for a few seconds before one of the large spiders appeared and started charging towards me with the elevator door still open.

"And that'll be the stream," I said pausing the game quickly, not even letting me see what happened next, "Apart from the last five minutes, I had a lot of fun. Sorry if I scared any of you at the beginning with how I reacted, I just thought the view was nice despite it being mostly buildings. Anyway, bye chat," I said before ending stream.

(For more context of me breaking the 4th wall, yourlocalbookrat and kikoofneverland1 are two people who read this story and let me use their usernames in chat because I'm bad at thinking of names and dont want to use random usernames without permission, so shout out to them)