he knows

"Woah strange coincidence," I said and in that moment I internally facepalmed. Welp so much for trying not to be obvious, I thought.

"Yeah it's quite cool, hey imagine if you were actually (u/n), how awkward would this lesson have been," Milo said quietly while laughing slightly to not interrupt the end of the video, I tried to laugh as well but it came out nervous.

"Ahaha, yeah. Awkward haha," I said very awkwardly as I look at the table in front of me.

"Wait a minute, are you (u/n)?" Milo said whispering quietly as he pieced together why I was acting weird.

The bell rang.

"Um I've got to go," I said quickly standing up from my seat.

Before I started walking away Milo caught me by the wrist,"Wait. Please tell me the truth, even if it is no. We can wait until everyone one else leaves," he said whispering so no one could hear.

I didn't know what to say. All of a sudden I'm off school for 2 weeks, come back and I'm the faceless streamer who has been invited to the Minecraft server that we've both been fans of for months so I sat back down and signed into my alt twitch that not many people know of and thought to myself "if he knows, he knows" as I showed it to him. "This is my twitch account," I said.

"(Y/n), that's (u/n)'s alt," Milo said," Wait you're-"

"Shhhh. Be quite incase anyone's listen from outside," I said.

"Sure, so ummm your (u/n) huh," Milo said quietly.

I sighed,"Yeah" I replied as I logged onto my main and showed him the name and amount of followers which had risen to about 250,000. "How did you know about my alt?" I asked.

"When I saw a random streamer suddenly joined the dsmp without warning I looked up (u/n) and I saw a few clips, one of them being you briefly mentioning your alt a few months ago so I followed it just incase you done a surprise stream on there as well, "Milo explained. "Why dont you want to tell anyone, this is awesome," he continued excited yet still staying quiet.

"I just don't want any special attention. I'm a faceless streamer so I won't get recognised when I'm out in public and my followers went from 100 to 250,000 in five days so who knows how many people would recognise me, the sudden change would be overwhelming. It would also be a nightmare at school if the wrong person found out. People would crowded me and could leaked my identity. That's why if or when I do a face reveal I want to know that I'm ready for it and that I've chosen to do one so, for now, I'm trying to do the last week of school without anyone finding out but you kinda know now... and it's only Monday morning and Ellie also knows. Oh god I'm not gonna make it to Friday at this rate." I said rambling on with my head in my hands and tears in the corner of my eyes.

"Hey, it's ok. I understand why you're stressed about this but remember, and no offence but, you don't really talk to anyone other than me and Ellie at school so I don't think you have to worry about anyone else. Besides I reckon most people would be respectful, " Milo said reassuringly.

He saw the tears slowly gathering in my eye and held his arms out for a hug.

"Thank you I needed that," I said greatful, " I'm guessing this means you'll not tell anyone."

"Oh I'm telling everyone," Milo said with a deadpanned expression as I became speechless and honestly a bit scared,
" Don't worry, just joking... okay not the best time for jokes," he continued as I gave him an unamused look.

"Sleep with one eye open dickhead," I responded which seemed to scare him a little because I don't usually swear," Don't worry, just joking," I say with a grin on my face," Now we're even, come on we wasted most of our break,"

As we walked out of class my back began to feel uncomfortable and itchy. I panicked remembering what Bad told me about the time limit,"Actually I'll see you next lesson I need to go to the toilet," I said.

"Ok, don't be late," Milo said as I walked quickly to the toilets.

(N/a I added a couple extra things to the notes if you want to check them out :)