the invite

"Hi (y/n), seems like you are getting along well with the others," Dream said with a small laugh.

"Yeah, I was so overwhelmed at first but I'm getting used to it slowly," I said.

"Good, also this might be a bit sudden but your a streamer right?" Dream questioned.

"Well I wouldn't call myself a streamer I only have about a hundred followers and stream once every two or so weeks, so I know how to stream," I replied

"Then as long as you are comfortable, do you want to join the dream smp," Dream asked.

I couldn't believe what I heard. Me getting invited to the dream smp. Two weeks ago I never talked to any other streamers now I have the opportunity to stream with the dsmp, so without hesitation I said, "Yes. I'll join."

"Great to have you join (Y/n). I'll send you the server details and whitelist you now. When are you going to log on? Dream asked.

I suddenly a thought came to mind, "I have an idea, can I log in when no one is on, go to a random place in the spawn forest, log out and immediately start doing lore the next time I stream?" I asked crossing my fingers for luck.

"It depends how much it will change what we already have planned, what's your idea?" Dream said.

I told Dream what I had quickly thought of and he remained silent, thinking as I spoke. "Wow you really want to see chat cry," Dream said and we both burst out laughing.

"What can I say even as a viewer watching chat cry is funny, also is that a yes to my idea," I responded.

"Yeah this will add on great to the original plan," Dream said excitedly, " We won't have to change much of the original plan while adding a new side to the story."

"Yay more angst" I said as I heard someone join the call.

"I joined to hear that. Who's stealing my job," a familiar American voice asked as me and dream burst out laughing, and soon Ranboo joined in. "But seriously what was that about I join call and the first thing I hear is about angst,"

"Yeah me and Dream were talking about my lore for the future," I said nonchalant.

"Cool... Wait, lore, you're joining the smp?" Ranboo half shouted with excitement.

My only response was, "Yep I'm gonna make chat cry :) ," as we quietly chuckle.

"So when are you gonna start streaming on the smp," Ranboo asked.

I looked at the clock, 22:10, I could log in now and start streaming in 20 minutes, I thought. "You know what Ranboo I'm gonna log in, get everything sorted and start streaming now, Dream my twitch name is (u/n) but you can call me (n/n) because I haven't made my name public yet," I said as I tweeted that I was going live soon and that this stream would be special without spoiling what it is to chat as Dream gave me a quick crash course of the lore planned until his prison escape.

"So, you ready to join the server, Dream asked.

"I don't think I'll ever be ready, but I'm gonna do it anyway," I said.

"I'll be watching. Good luck, bye," Ranboo said.

"Bye,"I replied as I logged in and saw the server spawn box area.