the tour

While Dream was giving me the tour I thought to myself, the smp feels different when I'm playing instead of watching and I smile. I was brought back from my thoughts when Dream said," This is the prime path, it connects most areas in the main smp area to the community house."

He showed me other main areas such as church prime and the holy land, Eret's Castle, the walls of L'manburg, the spider spawner, the nether portal, the prison, and a small looking house built into a hill. "Dream, who lives in this house?" I asked.

"Someone who," he paused slightly," has moved house almost two months ago," he finished. I smile to myself thinking how to make this lore interesting.

"If the person has moved does that mean I can move in here," I say.

Dream seemed unsure for a moment before saying, "Sure, it's not in use anyway", and with that I took down the sign on the entrance and wrote (n/n) abode.

I stood back to look at the sign and house before saying to Dream," I'll have to fix this place up, thanks for helping me, I owe you one."

"No problem (n/n)," Dream replied as he walked off.

I changed the in game pov to look at my character and began to talk to chat," surprise, what did you think chat,". I saw the chat filled with messages of people surprised I was on the dream smp while others were excited for future lore and one person said they cried when I took down Tommy's sign, Ranboo sent a message in the Minecraft chat saying "cry, cry, cry" which made me laugh.

"Welp I think this is a good place to end, where should we send all 5000 of you, wow news spreads quick. Emm looks like Karl is playing jackbox let's raid him. Bye chat," I say as I end stream. "Wow that was so much fun, hope I made a good first impression I didn't realise how many people joined," I say to myself as I hear my phone blow up with messages.

Ellie
What
How
Omg
How did you get on the server
How do you know Dream
Who else have you talked to

(Y/n)
Woah one question at a time lol

Ellie
How are you so calm

(Y/n)
Honestly I don't know

Ellie
When did Dream first message you

I knew I would have to lie

(Y/n)
A few days ago he messaged me saying he found my twitch randomly and said he watched a few of my streams then he asked if I wanted to join, I said yes and here we are now

Ellie
Was the lore planned

(Y/n)
The beginning was but everything after the skeleton was improv
Please don't tell anyone at school
You are the only one who knows I stream

Ellie
My lips are sealed. I won't tell anyone

(Y/n)
:D thanks
That stream was probably a big surprise to everyone lol

Ellie
Well it sure surprised me and as much as I want to interrogate you more, it's late so I'm going to bed and try to let it set in that my best friend knows twitch streamers before I faint lol 
Night

(Y/n)
Noooo don't faint lol
Night.

After texting Ellie I smiled to myself, "streamings gonna become a lot more interesting for me," I said as I logged on to YouTube, put the vod on my channel and eventually went to bed.