zip wire

Tommy pov

Step by step (y/n) started to walk to the other side without holding my hand for extra balance.

Near the end of the rope (y/n) misplaced her foot and lost her balance badly, making me think that they would start to panic again, but before I could hold my hand out to help her, she regained balance and continued as if nothing happened.

She got to the next platform where Tubbo and Ranboo were waiting, looked at them and casually looked back at me and the course.

"Wooo hooo, screw you heights, character development time," (y/n) said with a wide grin.

"Fuck yeah, (u/n)," I said putting my hands up forgetting that was previously holding on the rope above, "Woah shit," I shouted while falling and being caught by the harness. (Y/n) chuckled slightly before laughing genuinely for the first time today rather than trying forcing out a nervous laugh.

(Y/n) pov

I tried to hold in my laugh when Tommy fell but failed quite quick, "Haha, Tommy, you look like one of those hang in their cat memes," I said making Tubbo and Ranboo laugh.

"Oh my god Tommy you actually do," Tubbo said.

"Glad to see yous are finding this funny," Tommy said sarcastically as he got back on the rope and scrambled to the platform. "Uhh Ranboo I don't have to swing on this," Tommy said looking at the next obstacle (a rope swing to grab a net)

"If you ain't going I am," I said swinging on the rope, feeling as the air rushed past, "Yoooo that felt like I was flying," I shouted excitedly to where the others.

"If you want to imitate flying I think I saw a zip wire over there," Tubbo said pointing up ahead.

"Well come on guys hurry up," I said impatiently.

After I began to feel way more confident on the course we started to do more bits for the vlog which changed into a strange dynamic really quick. Tubbo was being existential and threatening to 'cause peril' to Tommy, Tommy was concerned about his life, Ranboo was just vibing and enjoying life, and I was a mixture of Ranboo having a fun time while being mildly threatening to Tommy and acting as Tubbo's apprentice when I wasn't rushing ahead to go on a zip wire.

"Y'know when you're not holding a camera you realise the dan- the holy fucking shit," Tommy said trying to walk along an extremely wobbly obstacle.

"Huh, I'm doing alright, why are the others so far behind. Why don't they wanna hang out with me?" Tubbo asked.

"Because they're cowards," I shouted purposely loud enough for them to hear.

"I just wanna, y'know cause them a little bit of peril," Tubbo said casually as I spotted something up ahead.

"Yoooo Tubbo there's another zip wire," I said already walking over to it.

"Oh my god that's a skateboard. I've always wanted to learn to skateboard," Tubbo said excitedly and he made his way over as well, "How do I step on this" he asked, and the next thing I heard was Tubbo screaming as he shot along the rope. "Pain," I think I heard tubbo mumble after he had a rough landing.

"Me next me next," I chanted excitedly before literally jumping on the skateboard, making me go even faster than Tubbo. I looked at the surroundings as I flew (pun intended) down the zip wire. I somehow quickly managed to turn around so I was facing Tommy and Ranboo who were still on the platform waiting for their turn. "Hey guys," I said waving to them, not realising how close to the ground I was.

The next thing I knew I hit the ground, back first and fainted.

N/a: ending the year on a cliffhanger :)