lore

I made my way out the box and ran to a small clearing in the forest that was surrounded by trees. I damaged my self to bring my hearts down low and asked Dream to spawn a skeleton and make sure no other mobs will spawn, I run by the lore one more time to Dream quickly then hit go live. I made my stream show a black screen in silence for a minute to let the few viewers I had join and during this short time I saw Ellie message in chat "Glad you're not to ill to stream :D." I felt bad about lying to her since she seemed a bit worried but I knew it was for the best.

I saw another message ask what I was playing and all I thought was "oh you'll see".

After a few minutes I had my usual 15ish viewers, so, I turned the black screen off to reveal I was in Minecraft, however I only had 3 hearts and could not sprint. I silently glanced over to chat to see the confused messages about my unusual behaviour before I start the lore properly.

(Realistic Minecraft time. Similar to vr. No blood, the people don't feel pain irl when damaged and the view on stream is through the characters eyes)

I walk crouched and stop randomly as if I was limping until I see the skeleton under a tree that Dream summoned a few minutes ago. I get my best lore voice ready, hoped that my acting would be good and began.

I saw the skeleton draw its bow," No! Get back, someone help!" I said panicked as I saw a faraway flash of green behind a tree trunk, and just as planned I got shot bringing me down to half a heart. I hold my shoulder where I was shot and fall to my knees as I weakly say," please, anyone," and close my eyes.

I faintly hear the clatter of bones then glass breaking nearby and my health going up to half. I slowly open my eyes blinking a few times before looking up to see someone with a white mask and green hoodie covered in glowing purple armour. Time for chat to freak out I thought.

"Thank you so much," I said greatfully.

"Your lucky. I usually kill or chase away anyone who trespasses on my land. You seem different though, where did you come from." He asked in a half threatening tone.

"I came from umm. Before here I was... I, I don't know, all I remember is that I was walking for days, maybe weeks until I ran out of food and now here I am now I guess. Thank you again-" I said being cut off.

"Dream. I'm Dream, and you are?" Dream asked slightly friendlier tone.

"I'm (u/n) but I can remember someone also used to call me (n/n)," I replied.

"At least you can remember your name. Were you travelling with anyone or are you alone and do you know what L'manburg is?" Dream asks seriously at the end.

"I was, on my own, and, trying to find someone but I can't remember who, and I don't think I've ever heard of L'manburg" I replied stopping trying to remember the events before this.

"Well if that's true do you want to come back to my land to rest and hopefully get your memories back. You could even live in my land if you want." he said, his tone now friendly and welcoming.

"Sure. I can't remember what I was doing anyway" I replied with a small pitiful laugh.

As I was walking with Dream I looked at chat to see a message from Ellie that said," YOU WERE GONE FOR A WEEK HOW DID THIS HAPPEN".

"Where are we?" I asked trying not to laugh and break character as I saw some buildings in the background.

"Welcome to the Dream smp. Want a tour?" Dream asked.

"Sure."