stranger

Tw: mention of an ill animal

"So did you like the game," Tubbo said after I ended stream and put away the headset.

"Yeah, everything but the spiders at the end made me feel weirdly free despite it only being a game though, and it's strange because when I first went on the plank it was almost like I was in some sort of trance and started to whistle. The view just looked too beautiful not to despite it only being of buildings," I said.

"At least it looks like you're finally okay with heights," Ranboo said happy for me.

"It sure took long enough," I said before stretching my wings and feeling relieved knowing that when I learn to fly, my fear won't be an obstacle anymore.

"You look a little lost in thought there, you okay" Ranboo asked.

"Yeah, I'm just thinking about learning to fly and stuff like, where am I going to learn, will I struggle and who'll be okay with helping me," I said.

"Don't worry about all that bossman, I recon you'll get the hang of it quick and I'm sure everyone here in the UK will help both you and Bilzo learn," Tubbo said confidently, making me think about Billzo.

After Billzo grew his wings a few weeks ago, he's been struggling with the sudden change. He started streaming again after a week but can't use face cam because he can't figure out what his initial trigger is to hide them yet, he's also become the avian to take the longest to hide their wings (taking the title from Tommy who had to be fully calm) but, he's also joking about coming to Tubbo's by train because he can't leave his house since he says he's bored, I feel like he just wants to be near those who can understand him. He seems to be more in denial of what is happening compared to how I felt, but he's been talking to Phil and Bad, similar to how I did in the beginning, and they say he's making progress mentally.

"Tubbo, is there a park nearby," I suddenly asked.

"Ummm yeah, there's one next to Street Name Lane, why," Tubbo asked.

"I wanna feed some birds and see how they fly," I said.

"Ohhhh, that's actually a good idea," Tubbo.

"What do you mean 'actually a good idea'," I joked, faking getting offended.

"Mom come pick me up the kids are fighting," Ranboo said.

"Too late you're stuck here with us," Tubbo and I say in sync.

"How are you guys always able to turn things on me," Ranboo said shaking their head slowly at the now laughing gremlin children known as me and Tubbo.

"Anyway, it won't be light outside for much longer and I still need to actually buy some food for the birds so I'm gonna go now, anyone want to come with," I asked, but they said they were going to stream in a bit and still needed to set up so I went alone, but before I left they briefly mentioned some sort of surprise.

I went in a small corner shop and surprisingly found some bird food quite quick. I bought a bag of mixed wild bird seeds and went to the street Tubbo mentioned.

From there I could easily see the park and a gate that marked the entrance of the park. I walked through said gate and after a bit of wandering, I found a pond with ducks, geese and swans in it. I opened the bag of bird food and dropped small piles of seeds near the water to get the birds attentions.

There was a few more birds on the other side of the pond that noticed what was happening and flew over. I made sure to make a mental note of how they move their wings and was surprised to see the difference between the three different types of birds. The ducks flapped their wings in a frantic looking way, the swans moved their wings in a slower more regular timing (the noise they made while flying also made me laugh quietly) and the geese were in between.

I kept walking down the pond but stopped at an injured looking swan that couldn't stand or move properly and put a small pile of food next to it.

in hopes that it would get better, before walking back to Tubbo's.

"Hi I'm back," I said with a hint of sadness, still thinking about the ill looking swan as I walked through the door and made my wings visible.

"Hi, (y/n)," Tubbo and Ranboo said.

"What's up, (y/n), how are you," Tommy said, making me confused before realising that Tommy visiting must be the surprise Tubbo and Ranboo were talking about until I heard someone else.

"Hi, (y/n)," a fourth person said, startling me as I walked in the room.

I hid my wings as quick as my reaction time would let me them felt immediate relief once I realised that the stranger also had wings which then turned to confusion.

"Wait, how, what," I said stuttering as I looked back and forth from the bench trio to the stranger before it clicked who the 'stranger' is, "Wait a minute. Billzo!"

"Hey, (y/n), nice to finally see you," he said.

N/a: hi everyone, it's been a while, writers block isn't fun, but with the final dsmp stream I wanted to publish this chapter.

Also, did anyone else also have conveniently placed cut onions while watching the stream.
The dsmp was one of the best minecraft servers during the worst time o7