heights

"Hi Tubbo, Ranboo and I'm guessing you're (y/n) how are you," George asked making me realise some of the others still don't know what I look like (the only ones who have are Tommy Tubbo and Ranboo for obvious reasons and Phil and Bad because they helped me with my wings at the beginning while on video call.)

"Yep, it's me, and I'm good just a bit nervous about going on the trampolines," I said, clearly making George confused until I told him about my fear of heights.

"Huh yeah that does sound like a problem. It's ironic considering well you know," George said not wanting to mention our wings while out in public.

"You'll do fine, (y/n)," Tommy said trying to reassure me which helped with my nerves more than I thought it would.

After that we walked in the building and were greeted by some staff working at the front desk who gave us some of the proper trampoline socks to use and they showed us a quick safety video before we were finally allowed on the trampolines.

Tommy, Ranboo and George were the first ones on the trampolines while Tubbo held the camera to film the beginning of the vlog.

"Look at me go Tubbo," Tommy said, jumping on one of the trampolines, "Hey (u/n) you gonna join us."

"I guess," I said stepping on the trampoline.

For a couple minutes I just walked and ran on the trampolines before trying to do any bits that would end up in the vlog. During this time I realised that if I do long strides while running I can go quite quick and clear a trampoline in one or two steps depending on what side of the trampoline I was running from.

I watched Tommy and Tubbo fight on a ballance beam from a nearby trampoline while I started to bounce a little higher on one spot without realising. After a few rounds of Tommy trying to knock Tubbo down first (only drawing once) they turned and saw me jumping decently high.

Tw: panic attack

"Woah (u/n) your jumping quite high" Tubbo said trying to be encouraging. This backfired making me realise just how high I was jumping and I looked down. I immediately panicked and closed my eyes causing me to land awkwardly.

Tommy pov

"(Y/n), (y/n), can you hear me, are you okay," I said trying to get her to respond but she was hyperventilating and shaking slightly, "have you hurt your ankle or anything,"

"No, I'm okay. I was just jumping higher than I thought I was," she said after a few seconds once she was able to slow her breathing a bit, "I'll be fine, I just need to pay attention to how high I go," She continued. It sounded like she was trying to convince herself more than everyone else.

She was still a little shaky when she got back up and started to jump again. It wasn't very high, not even a foot, but I'm glad she was still trying to use this to get over her fear.

N/a: I have never really had a fear of heights so I don't know how accurate (y/n)'s reaction is but I'm basing it off an extreme fear. If anyone has this and this reaction is inaccurate tell me in the comments