sunset

Ranboo and I stood there watching as Tommy and Tubbo quickly ran back home. "So do you think they'll make it back in time," I asked Ranboo.

"They'll make it back in time but then they still need to set up and start their streams," he said.

"I'm sure they'll delay the event a few minutes for them if they need to," I said.

Ten minutes later Tommy pov

"HURRY TUBBO, WERE GONNA, BE LATE," I shouted out of breath still trying to running to Tubbo's house.

"Calm down," Tubbo said checking the time on his phone, "we'll get there on ti-uh oh.

"What's wrong Tubbo," I said concerned.

"Scott's just pinged us in the discord chat asking where we are. I can't text and run," Tubbo said panicked.

"It'll be fine, we're only a minute away we can tell him while we set up stream," I said.

When we got there we both dashed to our setups to set up stream and tell Scott why we haven't started yet.

Y/n pov

"I'm getting slightly worried, Tommy and Tubbo haven't started their streams yet," I said looking at my phone while refreshing twitch for the eighth time which Ranboo seemed to notice.

"Gimme that," he said taking my phone, "constantly checking will do nothing but make you feel more worried besides, you stayed because you wanted to see the sunset not stare at your phone worried."

I sighed, "Yeah, you're right," I said looking out towards the sea and sunset. It was beautiful.

After a few minutes Ranboo noticed that I hadn't stopped looking at the view, "you ok, it looks like you haven't blinked since you started properly looking at the sunset," he said jokingly.

"Yeah," I said, my eyes starting to tear up without realising.

"Woah, (y/n) are you ok," he said slightly panicking and confused.

"Yeah, it's just, I had to move house about nine years ago because my mam found a better job but where we moved was no where near the beach and it was a hassle to go there. At first we tried to go at least once a month but eventually we stopped going altogether. This is the first time I've been to the beach in five years," I said bittersweetly.

"Sounds like your just happy to be back somewhere like this," Ranboo said and I nod as a response watching the end of the sunset, "oh looks like Tommy and Tubbo made it just in time," he said showing me that Tommy was live.

"I'll say hi," I said typing in chat and noticed that he made me a mod.

"Hi (u/n), you and Ranboo still at the beach," Tommy said.

"Yeah we'll start walking back in a few minutes," I typed unaware of the reaction a few chatters would give.

XConclusion_jumperx
ARE THEY HAVING A DATE

another0ne
AYO Ranboo and (u/n) at the beach together

"Ew," I said out loud accidentally.

"What's wrong," Ranboo said confused.

"It seems like a couple people are, how should I phrase this, jumping to conclusions because we're at the beach together, " I said.

We both looked at the messages, processing it before Ranboo said, "I lean wayyy more to liking men."

"Yeah and I'm aromantic and asexual," I replied before fully realising what he said and what I told him.

"WAIT, WHAT," we both said after a few seconds.

"You're gay?" I asked honestly surprised.

"Yeah, you're aroace?" He asked just as surprised.

"Yeah," I replied. We looked at eachother for a few seconds before both bursting out laughing, "Did we just both accidentally come out to eachother, " I said.

"Seems like it, do any of the others know," he asked.

"No, it never really came up, what about you," I said.

"Tommy, Tubbo, Phil, wilbur all know and I guess you know as well. I told Phil first because I knew he would accept me and I wanted to tell a few more of the others to test the waters a bit," he said.

"Guess his help worked," I said still laughing a bit, "come on let's go back to Tubbo's before one of us accidentally admits to murder or something," I said jokingly.

"Weeeell," Ranboo said stretching out the e trying to fake sounding suspicious. I responded by roling my eyes and shaking my head as I smiled, got up from the sand and we walked back to Tubbo's house.

(N/a: I took a one week break and now the book is at 1.09k reads WHAT. Thank you everyone :)