bows and crossbows (mcc practice)

(Might be a bit confusing but since the chapter doesn't start with everyone on the mcc practise server I'm writing it as though everyone's playing Minecraft normally on a pc however for the actual mcc chapter I will write it in a minecraft irl way with hearts shown on one arm and hunger on the other)

"So chat today's my first mcc practise with the entire team in the same house," I said with chat mimicking my excitement with their messages with only a couple doubters. "Wait chat I have a good idea, everyone quickly go to Tommy's stream," I said and quickly went to find a nerf gun. I found one surprisingly quick and quietly walked to the room where Tommy was streaming from.

The door was closed but since Tommy was being his usual loud on stream self I was able to hear him "Chat why are you spamming '(u/n) raid?' they're streaming mcc training with us. Has her stream crash-"

"FBI OPEN UP," I shouted, slamming the door open and shooting him with the nerf gun.

"AHHHH, WHAT THE FUCK OW MAN," Tommy screamed.

"Doubters in chat, there's your proof the entire team's together," I said and smiled, not that chat would know because of my mask and left before Tommy got a chance to throw the bullet back at me.

"I'm back chat," I said and laughed while watching KEKW and OMEGALUL flying through the chat, "Anyway, let's join the vc to see the aftermath."

"-AND SHE JUST SHOT ME," I heard the end of Tommy shouting to the others.

"Skill issue. Should've dodged," I said trying to muffle my laugh while the others didn't even try to hide theirs.

"(U/n) you made a mistake shooting me and leaving the ammunition behind. I will get my revenge," Tommy said in his serious lore voice.

"Are we gonna be in the middle of a nerf war," Billzo asked Tubbo and Ranboo, "Why did I decide to visit this chaotic house."

"I've asked myself that every day I have been here," Ranboo said.

"I'm asking myself why did I ever let everyone stay over at the same time," Tubbo added.

I noticed my chat spamming Billzo's name and deafened to quickly explain that Billzo is staying over Tubbo's for a bit and that he might randomly show up in one our streams at different points. That made chat chill with the spamming and instead they started sending messages saying they were happy to see Billzo on camera again and acting like his usual self.

I undeafened then logged onto the mcc practise server, "What should we do first," Tubbo asked and I saw his Minecraft character jumping in game.

"Woah, I've just realised I've played minecraft with Dream and Sapnap to do a bit of lore but I don't think I've played minecraft with any of you yet."

"Oh yeah, you've mostly been streaming building on your hardcore world since visiting. Wait, how good pvp wise would you say you are," Tommy asked, trying to get a better understanding of how my skill would fit into the team.

"You know what, let's start with dodgebolt. Me versus you three." I said grinning, and despite what I was saying sounded cocky my tone was full of confidence making Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo and Billzo silent, "So what do you say."

"Sure, if everyone else wants to," Ranboo said after a few seconds.

"Yeah, I'm down," Tubbo said.

"If that's the case we're the red team," Tommy said making his character rush to the red team's teleporter with Tubbo and Ranboo following close behind.

"Last chance to grab popcorn chat," I said before walking into the blue teleporter.

"Don't start yet, I'll be the commentator," Billzo said, "In the red corner we have Tommy, Tubbo ubbo and Ranboo, and in the blue corner we have (u/n). Are both sides ready,"