coincidence

I walked over to where my history class was and hesitated for a few seconds before opening the door and walked inside. I immediately noticed that most people were in class and the teacher hadn't arrived yet so, the morning began with chaos.

Paper balls and planes were being thrown about, people were drawing... interesting things on the whiteboard and one student somehow guessed the teachers password for their computer and was searching for random YouTube videos as others were shouting what to put on. The familiar chaos somehow made me calm and I laughed to myself as I walked to my seat at the back corner next to my classmate Milo.

Milo and I don't talk outside of school as much as Ellie and me but our conversations about Minecraft random references never fails to make me laugh. Overall he's a nice guy that makes lessons, especially history, more bearable.

"Hi (y/n) long time no see. Glad you survived the plague, who else would I talk to for the last week during class," Milo said as I rolled my eyes slightly and smiled thinking of something funny to say.

"Not even close baby, (y/n) never dies!" I said in my best Techno voice (which was terrible) making both of us laugh.

"That was such a bad impression," Milo said in between laughing.

"Hey, at least I tried," I replied trying to catch my breath.

As we recovered from laughing I noticed that it was already 15 minutes into the lesson so at this point it was safe to assume that the teacher was not in and the school forgot to get a substitute, this was made even better because it was a double lesson so we all had a free 2 hour period. I sighed slightly before thinking to myself "why did I worry so much, its the last week. Everything's gonna be fine." I began to relax as people (surprisingly) took turns choosing different videos.

In about an hour the videos changed from try not to laugh to a short mcc highlights vid to Dream best manhunt moments.

The start of the day was going so well. I was having fun talking to Milo as we watched the videos and I felt truly calm for the first time in ages, almost as if the past 2 weeks never happened.

After a while of watching the best manhunt moments video I heard another student loudly shout, "Yo, put on that new dream smp members lore vod from her YouTube channel, (u/n)vods, we have just enough time to watch the whole thing if we start now!" The rest of the class seemed excited with the choice as the excitement around my sudden appearance and lore on the server hadn't died down yet.

"I've got to go to the toilet real quick," I said trying to act normal as possible.

"Ok, but be quick you won't want to miss this, even if you watch it back this stream is as cool as it was the first time. I have a few theories to tell you about," Milo said as I stood up and walked our the class.

The second I closed the door I ran to, I didn't know why I just did. Luckily it was still lesson time so there were no teachers or students about and once I got to the toilets I turned on the sink to splash my face with cold water. "Everything is ok (y/n) if they find out your (u/n) it isn't the end of the world," I said to my reflection in the mirror. "You just need to make sure they don't find out about your wings, it's only 5 days" I said in my head just incase someone was listening.

After I dried my face I wandered slowly back to class and took a deep breath before walking in. I opened the door to see everyone quiet as they watched the projector. "Is this the power dsmp lore has," I ask Milo while giving an awkward laugh.

"I guess but can you blame anyone, this streamer came out of nowhere and immediately made lore, seriously who has the balls to do that and pull it off," Milo responded excitedly as I laughed quietly at the similarity to Tommy's reaction.

"Thanks," I said very quietly accidentally.

"Huh what did you say?" Milo asked.

"I was just agreeing with you," I replied quickly in a slight panic. Milo shrugged it off and continued to watch the vod.

We were almost done watching the vod and I was enjoying overhearing everyone's opinions and talking to Milo when he suddenly said, "Huh, I just realised something. Your voice sounds really similar to (u/n)".

"Woah strange coincidence," I said.

(N/a) double update because why not :)