knock knock

Y/n pov

I was woken up strangely early for being in a house with a bad sleep schedule by someone knocking on the door. I walked into the living room and surprisingly both Ranboo and Tubbo were awake.

"Who the heck is knocking on the door this early," I asked.

"I don't know but I think it would be better if you answered it," Tubbo said and both of them gave me a smug smile like they knew something I didn't but I was too tired to question it.

"Don't forget to hide your wings," Ranboo said. I gave him a thumbs up as I walked away.

When I opened the door a mailman was standing there looking through his bag "Delivery for Tubbo Underscore," they said.

"Oh, uhh thanks," I said confused and grabbed the box off them. Welp that was anticlimactic I thought.

"Hey, Tubbo this was just delivered for you," I said.

"Oh, that's probably the camera I ordered for my kitchen. I forgot I ordered that," Tubbo said.

"Who were you expecting it to be," I asked, "And why did you two act weird when the door kno-" someone knocked at the door again and the same smug smile creept back on their faces, "Okay, who the heck is knocking this time."

"I dunno," they both said, very clearly lying.

"If I open the door and it's a mailman dropping something off for Ranboo Beloved this time, I'm gonna be annoyed that I didn't stay in bed for another hour," I said.

I walked back to the door and sighed before opening it and seeing no one. I turned around and was about to say to Ranboo and Tubbo that no one was there but before I could say anything I was cut off by a familiar shouting voice.

"IT'S VLOGGIN TIME BOIS," Tommy shouted running in the house towards the living room like the one man stampede he is.

I flinched and stood staring outside for a few seconds in shock, "It is too early in the morning for this," I said to myself walking back to the living room still surprised.

"Looks like we got you," Tubbo said. I smiled and rolled my eyes not admitting that they did surprise me for.

"I'm honestly a little surprised that you didn't leak it Tubbo," I said.

"Awww come on man, I'm not that bad," Tubbo said making Tommy, Ranboo and I give him a look that that disagreed with him.

"Wait a minute, if Tommy's here that means that we're filming the high ropes vlog, right," I asked, suddenly worried  about today and the others could tell.

"Yeah, it's okay if you don't want to go on the course though, you can film from the ground instead if you want," Tommy said worried for me.

"You know what, no I'll be fine. The trampoline vlog helped a lot so this will as well," I said with fake confidence.

"As long as you're sure," Ranboo said concerned and I nodded with a weak smile.

"So how are we getting there," I asked, "Are we going by train again."

"Yeah, so make sure your wings are rested because we're leaving in half an hour," Tommy said like an impatient kid.

"Half an hour," Tubbo, Ranboo and I said back in disbelief.

"I thought you would give us more time than that to get ready before we left," Tubbo said clearly slightly annoyed at the lack of time Tommy gave us.

Tubbo and Ranboo didn't have to rush because they were pretty much ready to leave anytime. I on the other hand, immediately rushed into my room to get ready (knocking a couple things over with my wings accidentally in the process) and very quickly had a bit breakfast before Tommy practically shoved us all out the house to catch the train.