surprise

"(Y/n)!" Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo and Billzo shouted from the entrance of my room.

"Hey guys, you can come in if you want, I'm not diseased," I joked but before I could even laugh they tackled me into a hug, "Someone's wings are suffocating me," I muffled.

"Sorry," Billzo said and tucked his wings out the way more before continuing with the group hug.

"You guys really missed me that much," I said and smiled after realising how worried they were and how much they care when they didn't respond.

After a few moments my stomach rumbled loudly prompting the others to let go.

"You sound hungry," Tommy said sarcastically and laughed.

"Well Phil did say I was asleep for two and a half days," I said rolling my eyes.

"Oh yeah Aimesy said you were talking to him, did he tell you the discord meeting we had," Tubbo asked.

"Yeah, he gave me the heads up about Freddie coming over either tomorrow or the day after," I said going into the kitchen to get some water and see what food was there that needed little to no cooking or preparing.

"Did he mention anything about all the avians  meeting up," Ranboo asked nonchalantly and I nearly dropped my cup in surprise.

"Wait what? Like everyone, are Dream, Quackity and Bad are coming over from America," I asked in disbelief.

"Yep, not only that but Sapnap's coming over with Dream and Skeppy is coming over with Bad since he gets bad flight anxiety," Tubbo chimed in.

"Of course Skeppy would find an excuse to see Bad and be with him on the flight," Tommy said subtly referencing skephalo. Normally hearing this would have made me chuckle but my mind was completely given to the thought of finally meeting everyone in person.

"Hold on this is so cool but a lot to process all at once, let me sit down," I said and sat down on the sofa after making a quick sandwich and began drinking my water.

"Also everyone promised they'd teach us two how to fly during while we all met up," Billzo said.

I nearly choked on my water in surprise and coughed, "Okay Phil definitely didn't tell me about that, is there a plan for where and when we're gonna learn or are we winging it, pun not intended," I asked.

"We're all gonna meet up in a week or two in Brighton most people staying in hotels but we're just stay at Tubbo's house. Also, we talked about a couple ideas for places but we've not said anything for sure yet," Tommy said.

"Holy heck that's sooner than I thought but at the same time it's gonna feel like such a long week now," I said impatiently.

"We've got a couple banging streams planned for when Freddie gets here until then so don't even worry about being bored," Billzo said.

"Those streams being?" I asked curiously.

"We're gonna play the new Mario party game and we're doing a Halloween stream, on Halloween" Aimesy said.

"The Halloween stream's gonna be so cool, we're gonna do apple bobbing and try to eat doughnuts on string," Tubbo said excitedly as Ranboo and I looked at eachother thinking the exact same thing, "What's wrong," Tubbo said, noticing Ranboo and I's wordless conversation.

"We're faceless streamers Tubbo," Ranboo said trying to explain.

"Yeah and," Tubbo said, not quite understand yet.

"We literally have masks covering our faces while we're on camera," I said.

Tubbo paused for a moment, "oh...," he said in sudden realisation, making the rest of us laugh.

"We can just do bits while the rest of yous do that," I said, and after excitedly talking about the streams for a bit longer, I was able to relax in peace, or as much peace as possible while being in the same house as such a chaotic group, before eventually going to bed.

(Extra, Billzo pov)
I was woken up by a sudden noise and strangely the sound of wind, "What the fuck was that," I heard Aimesy say.

"Not sure, sounds like it's coming from the kitchen. I'll go check," I said still half asleep. I didn't know what I was expecting to see when I walked to the kitchen, but (y/n) carefully flying slightly above the ground was not on my top five list.

"Looks like (y/n) is sleep flying again," I heard Tubbo say casually as he walked in the room while my eyes adjusted to the limited light, "Don't worry, this has happened before, she'll be fine."

"Honestly I don't know how I'm still surprised at anything anymore," I said still half asleep.