stealing Ranboo's brand

(Time skip to Thursday)

I was sitting outside on last break watching YouTube on my phone with Milo and Ellie when a notification that Tommy DMed me suddenly popped up

Tommy
I'm pretty sure you know about Ranboo coming to the UK, but he's coming this Saturday
When he gets here we have some awesome vlog ideas if you want to meet up and be in some when he's here.

"I still can't believe you're (u/n). I mean you were just invited to a vlog by Tomm-"Milo said a bit too loud for my liking especially since there were other people nearby so, Ellie and I quickly cover his mouth with our hands.

"You are literally worse than Tubbo for leaking stuff," I said quietly and we all laughed until I saw a girl from the year below stare at me with her eyes wide open. When they saw that I noticed them they ran away and the bell rang seconds after.

"Hey, what's wrong, you just started staring at something," Ellie said.

"I think someone knows. Someone from the lower year looked at me wide eyed and just ran away," I said.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry (y/n) I didn't mean to be so loud," Milo said panicked.

"Don't worry, I thought about it for a few nights before I went to sleep and decided to try to not let anyone else know who I am but if anyone did find out I could deny it and if people don't believe me then it won't be too bad. There's only one day at school left after this how bad could it be," I said.

"But what if anyone takes any photos of you now," Ellie said concerned.

"I'm using this completely original, new, never done by any other streamer tactic of using these," I said sarcastically taking my mask and a pair of sunglasses out my pocket. "Looks like I'm stealing Ranboo's brand then." I continued as I put the mask and glasses on.

"Still though I'm so sorry," Milo repeated as we begin to walk to our classes.

"It's fine, besides I was probably gonna be in a stream on Saturday wearing these anyway," I said reassuringly.

"Oh is your friend going to be streaming when you get there. Is it someone from your old school?" Ellie asked.

I sighed. "If I tell you you're gonna have to not mention anything about them to anyone because they don't even know I'm visiting so it's a surprise. Ok? "I said and they both nodded so I whispered very quietly," Tubbo and Ranboo."

Ellie looked surprised and I saw Milo's eyes widen,"You're going to visit them already," he said.

"Yes. Now don't leak it. I'm trusting you two," I said.

"Well you can trust me, not too sure about him though," Ellie said gesturing to Milo. He rolled his eyes and I laughed. "Anyway this is my class see you tomorrow".

We both said bye to Ellie and before Milo and I walked into our classroom he turned to me and said, "Im sorry and I promise I won't tell anyone anything else,"

"Thanks, I really want to surprise them but you don't need to keep apologising, you were excited and someone was in the wrong place at the wrong time listening. Besides people might not believe them and if they do how bad could it be, everyone could be nice, you never know".

(N/a) not really proud of this chapter but it keep the book going and the chapters get better.