almost had me there

(Y/n) pov

"Morning guys," I said feeling fully rested.

"Morning," Billzo said, his eyes barely open while yawning, Aimesy still looked half asleep and Tommy gave a tired mumble in response, as if he at least got a little sleep, while sitting on the sofa.

"Woah, yous okay. It looks like you haven't slept at all," Ranboo said.

"I think I got about an hour but I don't think anyone but Tubbo got any real sleep. You ended up sleepwalking and talking saying random shit like 'welcome boys and girls' and (y/n) was flying in their sleep for a while," Tommy said.

"No wonder my wings ache a bit," I said stretching my wings.

"How the fuck did Tubbo sleep through that though," an almost asleep Aimesy said, "He's literally still asleep now."

"Who's still asleep," Tubbo said clearly just waking up but still sounding fully rested.

"Ain't no way," Billzo said, causing Tubbo to look at everyone in confusion, "Ain't no way you slept through Ranboo sleepwalking and talking and (y/n) flying in her sleep only to wake up after Aimesy said that."

Tubbo paused for a few minutes before realising what Billzo said, "Oh shit. I forgot to warn you about that," he said, "Guess I'm just used to it by now."

"Yeah, anyway Freddie should be getting here soon, since I was awake most of the night he's been sending me train updates and he said he's somehow gotten the earliest train possible today," Tommy said.

"So does he believe the whole wings thing yet or not," I asked.

"Nope, that's why he's getting an early train, he texted me about half an hour ago and he said he should be here by one," Tommy said and I looked at my phone to check the time, quarter past ten.

"We've pretty much got two hours to kill, anyone want to play Mario kart?" I asked and watched as Tommy, Billzo and Ranboo's ears perked up.

"You all better not rage and break my TV," Tubbo said.

"No need to worry about me raging, after all I'm the king of Mario kart," Billzo said sounding way too cocky.

Five minutes later

"WHAT THE FUCK (Y/N). I WAS IN FIRST," Billzo shouted after I hit him with a green shell.

"See ya later sucker," I said, using a mushroom to speed pass him and glancing at the mini map to see Tommy and Tubbo, who were also playing, over take him as well.

"Even the computers are overtaking meeeee," Billzo whined as everyone laughed as his bad luck continued, only getting coins for the next four items despite being in ninth and raging more each time he got the almost useless item.

"So am I correct in saying this is still literally still the first lap," Aimesy said.

"For Billzo it still is,"Tommy said getting way to competitive over the game.

"I'm on my second lap..." Billzo said, pausing awkwardly, "Now," he continued saying, the second he finished the first lap.

Spoiler alert, Billzo didn't end up winning the first game, and after every race we swapped who was playing since there was six of us and we could only play with four people at a time. It was also after the first race that I made it my mission to annoy everyone, so at the beginning of each game I'd purposely go slow to get better items and once I was happy with what I got, I slowly made my way to about fiveth (avoiding almost all hazards since it was the last lap and I was further behind the others) before I used my items.

"What the fuck, (y/n) has a crazy eight in fourth," Aimesy said, noticing the item after I overtook them.

"How the heck," Tubbo said, but before anyone could do anything, I used a star and drove into everyone I could before the powerup ran out, only leaving Ranboo slightly in front of me.

"Oh Ranboo, come here," I said, throwing a banana forward and surprisingly hitting him with it, "Ha, get snipped, watch out for this," I continued and dropped another item on the road.

"Watch out for wh- BOMB," Ranboo shouted and I looked at the mini map to see him and Tubbo spin out as I crossed the finish line in first.

"No, I was actually about to get second," Tubbo complained and Tommy chimed in to banter with him for a few minutes until we heard someone knock on the door.

"Winner gets the door," Billzo said and the others very quickly agreed, clearly not wanting to move.

"Fine," I said, begrudgingly getting up and hiding my wings.

"Hello," I said opening the door and Freddie was standing on the other side looking confused.

"Hello, I'm sorry I think I have the wrong house," he said confusing me before I realised the misunderstanding.

"No no, you're in the right place. I'm (y/n), I don't think you've seen my face before, " I said forgetting I was faceless to most people.

"Oh, (y/n), nice to meet you," he said with a smile.

"Same, come in, the others are playing Mario kart," I said.

"Guys Freddie's here," I announced.

"Long time no see bud, how are you," Tommy said giving Freddie a hug, but Freddie paused for a second and looked at Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo and Billzo.

"Okay, you almost had me there with how convincing they look, but there's no way you legitimately have wings," Freddie said.

"We weren't lying," Tubbo said and started to hover to prove it.

"I, what," Freddie said, clearly struggling to process this, "But none of you have them on stream," he said, then turned to me, "I thought the others said that you had wings as well."

"I just hid them while I answered the door, look," I said, making them visible, "We also hide them while we stream as well."

"I have so many questions," Freddie said.

"We've got a couple hours before we're planning on streaming, so ask away," I said.