pre-vlog excitement

The day was good and I was sleeping peacefully until a certain gremlin child loudly knocked on my door, "IT'S VLOGGIN TIME," Tommy shouted loud enough for the whole house to hear.

"What is happening," I said half asleep and yawned.

"We're meeting Gogy in a few hours at the trampoline park to film the vlog," Tommy excitedly said, flapping his wings as he ran around to try go faster.

"Sounds cool... WAIT, I forgot about the vlog because of mcc, and wait again, Gogy as in George, I didn't know he was coming," I asked a lot more awake than I was five seconds ago.

"With all the times you're telling me to wait were gonna be late we need to be there in two hours," Tommy said half seriously.

"That's fine we have plenty of time," I said wanting to procrastinate to have more sleep.

"It takes an hour and a half just to get there," Tommy said trying to make me hurry which worked. "I'm gonna wake up Tubbo and Ranboo," he continued and left before I could say anything else.

A few seconds later I heard Tommy loudly shout again followed by Tubbo briefly screaming, "how'd he not wake up the first time," I said to myself laughing before quickly getting ready.

To my surprise the four of us got ready quick enough and we rushed to the train station. Our train that was slightly delayed but would still get us there on time.

We were still waiting on the platform when Tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo all looked at eachother as if they were having a silent conversation and Ranboo put on his sunglasses which I thought was weird because he usually has them off unless he's streaming.

"(Y/n) you might to put on your sunglasses," Tommy said. I was confused but I put on my sunglasses anyway, and a minute later a few people came up to us and asked for quick photos before the train arrived.

"How did you know people were watching us," I asked the three of them.

"Dunno exactly, Tommy and Tubbo just got used to it and I've always been on guard with things like that and making sure I have a mask and glasses the few times I went outside before coming here," Ranboo casually said, as we walked onto the train.

Ranboo saying that really made me think, will I ever want to face reveal. I mean I wouldn't really say I'm self conscious about my face (even though a small amount of people will always try to say negative things with or without a mask) and I like the privacy and separation of my online self and me, but at the same time it would be cool to interact with fans more. I guess I'll wait for now and ask Tommy and Tubbo advice about it later.

"(Y/n), (y/n)," I heard Tubbo say as he waved his hand in front of my face making me snap back to reality, "(y/n) are you okay, you've been staring out the window for fifteen minutes.

"Yeah, I'm just thinking about something," I said almost getting lost in thought again, "It's fine I'll tell you when we get back. Did I miss anything important," I asked.

"Not really. Anyway are you excited to go to the trampoline park," Tommy asked.

"I am but I feel a bit nervous about the whole heights part of it, even if I can choose how high I want to go," I said honestly.

"You'll enjoy it, trampolines are cool," Tubbo said.

"Of course you'd say that, you used to be a trampolinist, but yeah I'm just hoping that it's gonna be one of those things that is better with friends," I said.

"Yeah being high with is friends is better than being high alone," Tommy said way too loud, causing people to turn around and stare at him while Tubbo, Ranboo and I tried (and failed) to not laugh and act like we don't know Tommy.

Luckily none of the other passengers complained about us to anyone, so, considering how chaotic we were most the time (especially when we were laughing at a video showing all the times I nearly/did fall off the swing yesterday) I'd say we were lucky we weren't thrown off the train for being too noisy.

The train dropped us off a couple minutes away from the trampoline park and as it slowly came into view I saw someone with brown hair waiting outside, "Is that-" I began to ask but was cut off by Tommy.

"GOGY," Tommy shouted slightly startling George, and Tommy started to run over to the entrance while Ranboo, Tubbo and I looked at eachother and sighed before running to try and catch up with Tommy.

Looks like this gonna be another high energy Tommyinnit vlog, I'll definitely be sleeping on the train back.

(N/a) holy heck how is this 5th in fanfiction right now, there's literally over 1 million books using that tag and this is also 1st in wings. I don't know how this happened but thank you to anyone who has voted and read this story :)