high with the boys

(Y/n) pov

I was still a little shaken up so I went to get some water from one of the vending machines and the first thing I saw when I got back was Tubbo literally bouncing off the walls.

A few seconds after, Tubbo done a clean backflip, "Yeah I can do that too," Tommy said with a little too much confidence and bailed when he tried.

"Wait can you jump over that box over there," I said. George tried first but needed to jump on the box to get over it. Tubbo was just say able to get over it (being a trampolinist definitely helped). Tommy... rolled across it, honestly not sure what he was going for but it looked like it hurt when he landed on it. Ranboo was able to clear the box quite easily because of his ridiculous hight, and finally I stayed low and just leapfrogged over it.

I was sitting with George and Tubbo on the box when we heard Tommy say "Uh oh,".

We saw he was running quite quick towards a wall, "He isn't gonna... never mind he did run into it," I said making Tubbo and George laugh.

After briefly making sure that Tommy hadn't concussed himself in the first ten minutes we went on an inflatable sweeper, "Time for everyone else to get concussions," I said as we walked over.

"Fuck you man," Tommy said jokingly.

"At least I didn't try to fight a wall," I said laughing.

"Mom, the kids are fighting, come pick me up," Ranboo said while putting on a voice which made everyone laugh.

We got on the sweeper and within a few seconds it done as the name suggested and swept us all off our feet (except Ranboo who was filming from one of the corners), "That went so wrong so fast," he said as we were laughing hysterically.

"Wait a second," Tommy suddenly said before jumping off the inflatable wall into a foam pit and started to tell everyone to subscribe. He tried to climb up but was quickly pushed back down by Tubbo causing Tommy to nearly hit his head on a beam behind him... and possibly get a concussion for the second time.

"He almost hit his head," George said concerned while Ranboo and I asked if he was okay.

"But I didn't, thanks to the subscribers," Tommy said then climbed back on the sweeper without getting pushed off this time.

We stood on the sweeper again and tried to jump and duck over the arms but we never lasted more than a few seconds on our feet so we just gave up trying and went on the dodgeball trampolines. At one point everyone teamed up on Tommy briefly throwing all the dodgeballs at him with Tubbo getting a cool headshot on him. "Hey Tubbo wanna team up on Ranboo," I said offering him a ball.

"Yeah, I'll go in front of him and you aim behind," Tubbo said, immediately agreeing and grabbed the ball.

We got into our positions and I gave a hand signal countdown making sure Ranboo didn't see. Tubbo and I threw the balls at the exact same time. Mine hit the back of his knee causing him to lose his balance while Tubbo's hit him right in the balls causing Ranboo to fall down. I felt slightly guilty but at the same time it was a bit funny. "I just got hit in the balls by Tubbo." Ranboo said still on the floor.

"I did just hit him in the balls," Tubbo said to Tommy making me laugh.

"Why did you sound proud saying," I asked.

"I don't know, it's just funny," Tubbo said in 'normal?' Tubbo fashion.

After Ranboo recovered Tommy called me and Ranboo over explaining that we haven't face revealed yet to anyone watching who doesn't know. "Not gonna lie I forgot I was a faceless streamer for a second," I said after Tommy finished the bit. Tommy didn't really understand how I could just forget occasionally, but Ranboo seemed to understand.

We continued playing with the dodgeballs for another few minutes before wandering around, looking for something else to do and Tommy's eyes locked onto what looked like a purple ramp. "What does this do," Tommy asked one of the workers.

"You lie down on your back, you get dragged all the way up to the top, you let go you slide back down," the worker explained and one by one everyone had a go until it was my turn.

I looked up at the ramp and felt uneasy, "You don't have to go on if you don't want to," Tubbo said.

"But I want to though. I want to be able to do things like this. I want to be able to do what you and the others can without fear," I said, being cryptic so the workers didn't know what I was talking about, but the others knew I meant flying. They all gave a nod to show they understood and I put on the helmet.

I lay on the ramp and held onto the handle and closed my eyes as I felt the handle slowly drag me up to the top. When it stopped I still had my eyes closed, "Okay, this isn't too bad. I have my eyes closed and it feels like I'm just leaning on a wall," I said because I still had my sunglasses on and they wouldn't know, "I'm gonna look now," I continued.

I forced my eyes open and looked around. I still felt uneasy but I wasn't as scared as before, this time I knew what to expect and that when I let go, I would be fine because it's just a steep slide, so that's what I done. I let go. It wasn't too bad and when I stopped sliding down I felt happy.

"Yo that was sick," I Tommy said encouragingly filling me with confidence.

"Heck yeah I wanna go on more high stuff," I said excitedly and ran to one of the ledge that you could jump off with the big foam mat at the bottom. I climbed up and looked down, "Never mind, still don't like heights," I said, backing away from the edge but still looking down for a few seconds, "I was doing so well to," I said disappointed.

"Don't be sad (y/n), your making good progress," Ranboo said encouragingly.

"Don't be so hard on yourself," Tubbo said giving me a thumbs up.

"Yeah, your doing great," George said.

"Look at how much you've improved from the start, 30 minutes ago you would be freaking out and rushing to get down," Tommy said.

"Thank you," was all I was able to say without crying and even still I could feel myself tear up slightly.

"Group hug?" Tommy asked, and I just nodded in response. I'm not sure how many people are allowed on the ledge at once but all five of us were up there and I'd be lying if I said a few tears didn't escape my eyes in that moment.

(N/a) This chapter took the longest to make and I had to look back at the original vlog a lot when writing so hope you enjoyed. Next chapter will have the second half of the vlog :)