movies and mining

"Did you have a nice last day (y/n)," my mam asked.

"Yeah, most people found out that I'm (u/n) but the majority were kind and respected obvious boundaries when they asked me things and a few even asked for a photo," I replied smiling.

"Awww, I'm glad you enjoyed it and people didn't overwhelm you too much," my mam said.

"Yeah it was fun, I'm honestly gonna miss a few people, but anyway I want to spend time with you before I go to Tubbo's so can we just watch movies for the rest of the night," I asked my mam.

"Yeah I think we have some popcorn that I can microwave so while I'm doing that you can choose the first movie," my mam said happily.

I logged into Netflix and searched for a movie to put on until I spotted Up and clicked on it. I paused the movie at the beginning and went into the kitchen to grab other snacks as my mam was taking the popcorn out of the microwave.

As we were walking back to the living room my mam said," Oh I forgot to mention Tommy is also going to the airport to pick up Ranboo so you will see all three of them tomorrow."

"Really? That's cool. I really want to surprise them even more now," I said as we sat down and unpaused the movie.

"If you can think of a way to surprise them I can text Tubbo's parents to see if it's possible," my mam said making me think about different scenarios.

"What if..." I said thinking out loud," What if when they leave to get Ranboo I go inside the house and wait for them inside, but if I do I'll probably need a haircut because of the photos,"

"I text to see if one of Tubbo's parent's can put a key under their doormat for you but, if they say yes, you'll have to get up really early because Ranboo's flight lands at 6am and it'll take about three hours to get there on the train but then again, you're probably planning on not sleeping aren't you," my mam said and sighed as I nodded my head. "As long as you sleep on the train you can do an all nighter and because its the weekend I'll stay up as well but since I'm dropping you off I'll have to go to sleep early to drive you safely to the train station."

"Thank you thank you thank you thank you. The closer the time comes the more I can't believe that I'm actually going to meet them. I'm so excited," I said practically jumping up and down on the seat in excitement.

"And if you want I can bring in a small chair and cut your hair while we watch the movie, you did mention that you wanted a haircut before visiting" my mam said happy at my excitement.

"Yeah," I said smiling, and with that we happily talked and watched the film as she cut my hair. It took about 20 minutes to cut and the bottom of my hair was at about shoulder length.

We finished watching the movie and was looking for another one when I heard my mam get a notification on her phone. She grabbed her phone and red the message before saying, "Tubbo's parents said that they will put a key under the front door doormat for you,"

"Tell them I said thank you, please," I said excitedly and we continued to watch the film.

After the second film my mam went upstairs to sleep which left me downstairs. There wasn't any other films I wanted to watch and it was only half seven so I asked Dream and Sapnap if they were free and wanted to do a lore stream.

"Yeah, sure, I'm not busy. I'll log on now while you set up the stream," Dream said.

"I'm free too, haven't done lore in a while," Sapnap said enthusiastically.

"Sapnap you won't immediately be on stream so try to stay hidden until you talk to Dream," I said.

"Got it," Sapnap replied.

I set up the blank black screen that I now use for lore and waited a few minutes for the notification to go out. Since more people knew about me from my first dsmp stream there was about fifteen thousand people waiting which made me nervous so I took a deep breath to calm my nerves and got into character.

I was moving items in my chest to look busy until Dream said "looks like you're settling into your house nicely. Do you have much more to do,"

"Nope I'm pretty much done," I said happily as I closed the chest.

"If that's the case want to come mining to get some resources, no offence but it doesn't look like you have much," he said with a slight worry in his voice.

"Guess I'll have to do it eventually,' I mumbled.

"What was that," Dream asked unable to hear.

"Hmmm? Oh I said sure it'll be fun," just said obviously lying. We walked for about ten minutes while talking half in character until we reached a cave entrance.

"Here we are. This cave looks unexplored so you should be able to get a lot of iron and a few diamonds here if you're lucky," Dream explained.

"Yeah, sounds great. Would you mind helping me," I said sounding scared. "The ummm, mobs, yeah the mobs make me scared after the skeleton almost ummm killed me a week ago," I continued.

"If you'll feel safer I'll kill any mobs that spawn and light everything up using these," Dream said holding up burning torches.

I sighed and mumbled, "At least they're not redstone."

"What do yo-" Dream said before getting cut off.

"Dream!" Sapnap shouted looking around, "Dre- oh there you are. Wait who's that," he said pointing at me.

"This is (u/n) I found her being attacked by a skeleton. She's lost all her memories and the only things she can remember is her name and that she's looking for someone. Is Sapnap who you're looking for?" Dream asked.

I walked close to Sapnap made direct eye contact with him for a few seconds before shaking my head and saying sadly," No it's not Sapnap."

"Dream can I talk to you in private," Sapnap asked.

"Yeah, sure. Wait there (u/n)" Dream said, "So what's up." Dream asked Sapnap while I stood looking at the cave entrance.

"I'm not sure, (u/n) just freaks me out a bit," Sapnap said honestly.

"(U/n) scares you," Dream said starting to laugh.

"No. I mean she... ," Sapnap said as Dream laughed. "Never mind," he continued with a defeated sigh.

"It was probably just the sudden random eye contact," Dream said.

"Anyway I need to get some stuff from the nether so see ya Dream," Sapnap said, "Bye (u/n)" he shouted after.

"So he noticed it to," Dream continued in an almost inaudible whisper while walking back to the cave entrance. "(U/n) still want to go mining." He said

"Ummm you know what on second thought I might just decorate my house more or if you don't mind could you introduce me to more people living here?" I ask timidly.

"Sure I can introduce you to George or Punz or Bad there's a few people you can meet but  others might try to attack you or tell you lies about me," Dream explained.

"I'll never believe their lies but, I'm not sure if I still need to worry about people attacking me or death," I said wanting to tell the truth to him.

"What do you mean," Dream asked.

I started to slowly fade my stream to black.

"You see, I can still feel pain and get hurt but I'm already dead Dream...

I'm a ghost,"