sleepflying

I woke up the next day and felt really well rested. Guess I had a good sleep after the trampoline park and Tubbo's stream yesterday.

I walked into the living room and saw both Tubbo and Ranboo up. Strange, I'm usually the first one up. "Hi guy's did you sleep well, you're usually not up this early," I asked yawning.

"I was up almost all night," Tubbo said clearly looking tired, "I don't know how Ranboo slept through it until I woke him up."

"Through what," I asked confused.

"By any chance do you sleepwalk sometimes," Ranboo said.

"Shoot I forgot to warn you two about that, I do but not very often, what happened I didn't break anything did I," I said worried I had damaged something.

Tubbo pov (previous night)

I heard (y/n) open her bedroom door ((y/n) sleeps in a separate another smaller room attached to the streaming room separated with a door and Tubbo and Ranboo sleep in bunk beds in the stream/living room).

At first, I thought that she was going to get a glass of water or something like she occasionally does, but she stopped in the middle of the room and looked around as if she was disoriented.

"(Y/n), you okay," I whispered quietly, slightly worried and I only heard her mumble some sort of response before she moved her wings. Okay shes probably just giving her wings a stretch, after all she did have to hide them a lot today, I thought before she started to flap her wings and hover.

I froze for a second and didn't know what to do so I woke Ranboo up, "Ranboo I think we have a problem," I said as (y/n) was now flying slowly around the room.

"What's wrong," Ranboo asked, "And why does it feel like the ac is on," I pointed in the general direction (y/n) was flying and Ranboo woke up quick after realising what was happening.

"What do we do," I asked Ranboo concerned that (y/n) might accidentally hurt themself.

"I'll see if they respond to anything," Ranboo said.

"Wait don't, what if they have a heart attack," I loudly whispered worried what would happen if (y/n) woke up.

"It's fine that's just a myth, but we have to be ready to catch her if she wakes up and can't fly," Ranboo said, and I nodded putting some pillows on the floor just incase and took a quick video on my phone to show her tomorrow. "Hey (y/n), can you come down," Ranboo said calmly trying to get (y/n)'s attention.

"Huh, need learn," (y/n) said making Ranboo and I confused.

"You need to learn what," I asked but (y/n) just give a mumbled response.

"Come on (y/n) you need to go back to bed," Ranboo said, and surprisingly (y/n) hovered to the ground and walked back to her room while we guided her and made sure she didn't sleepwalk again.

Present (y/n) pov

"Okay so what your telling me is that I was flying around the room in my sleep and somehow I'm uninjured," I said in disbelief.

"It's dark but I have a video of it, wanna see," Tubbo said holding his phone up.

"Tubbo you know we're not allowed to take photos or videos of our wings incase our phones get hacked," Ranboo scolded.

"I know but I had to, (y/n) literally flew and I don't know, it might help them learn to fly when their awake," Tubbo said as I watched the video and realised what could have made me sleepwalk.

"Filming the vlog probably made me sleepwalk because of the heights and talking about flying a lot," I said.

"Makes sense but you also mentioned something about needing to learn something, any idea what that's about," Tubbo asked.

"I was probably meaning that I need to learn to fly as soon as possible just incase someone sees one of our wings or someone finds the new person with wings before us," I said.

"Hey it'll be fine, we're gonna have a meeting about how to find them today with the others and (m/n)," Ranboo said looking on the group chat on his phone.

"Oh yeah, even though I've called my mam since I got here, I almost forgot she knows about everyone," I said, "So when is it."

"It's in 10 minutes, we were about to wake you up in a couple minutes if you weren't awake already Tubbo said.

"Do I need my camera on," I asked.

"Your choice, me and Dream always have our cameras off," Ranboo said.

"Good, because I can't be bothered to rush and get ready before then ," I said.

N/a: really early chapter because its my birthday and I'm going camping over the weekend so I'm probably not gonna write anything for a few days