Pretty body (Belphie x stressed! Reader)

Warning: this story is about self harm, so if you are very sensitive i suggest you don't read this story! You can always chat with me.
I'm making this story because I'm stuck with it myself. That's why I hope to help others with it, Note: You are perfect

•••

~3rd pov~

All the brothers are sitting at the table, Everyone is eating their lunch. But it was so quiet, was it always this quiet?

"Has anyone seen Y/n? Mammon, you had one job and that was to babysit Y/n." Lucifer sighed.

"Lucifer, she's not a child anymore. She's been living here recently, What I get I mean it's much nicer here than the human world.. I understand she's returned, But it doesn't matter now! She's probably still asleep. Leave her." Mammon said, just which is surprising, by the way.

Lucifer nodded, and went in with it. But Belphie on the other hand, Die thought it was weird. Y/n always comes for lunch, She likes to keep us busy. She likes to talk and chat, she made sure that Belphie felt safe and good here. if she wasn't there, belphegor would still be in the attic behind the lock, right?

Belphie got up, And slid his plate of food to his twin brother. Who immediately began to eat it, Belphegor walked out of the room without saying a word. Lucifer was about to say something when Satan said "Leave him." Lucifer let him go, And sighed softly. Belphegor arrived and stood for the duration of Y/n, He knocked on the door but no answer.

~y/n's pov~

Everything is too much for me, I miss my family but then again not. Why do I have this? And let's not forget the RAD homework, I failed everything. As always, And the demons here why are they so mean. Why am I so SENSITIVE?! WHY?! If I was confident I'd have so much now, Maybe the demons would like me then! But no, I'm a stupid stressed-out sensitive bitch. In the human world I had a therapist but nothing helped. Why?

And the brothers, What do they think of me? I'm quite happy with them I feel safe with them, but am I really happy? or am I pretending? no, i'm happy with them. But why do I feel so bad inside

I need distraction. I looked around my room and saw something sharp. It's a knife that was in my room desk, Leviathan said I need it if, for example, a demon comes through the window like that. it sounds pretty stupid like that, I grabbed the knife and lifted my sleeve a bit. I started with a small cut, but that started to get more and more. From one cut to two cuts and more and more, my arm was a complete bloodbath.

But it worked, I was distracted. Until I heard a knock on my door. "Y/n?" It was Belphegor's voice. I tucked the knife behind the pile of books under a piece of paper for a moment. I panicked, I quickly grabbed a pair of dirty clothes that still had to go in the wash and I wiped the blood away. I put my sleeve back down and walked to the door and opened it and looked at belphegor looking at me concerned.

"Are you okay? You weren't there for lunch, I thought you were hungry so I came to check. Maybe you want to go to hell's kitchen with me. To get some food or something." Belphegor wondered

I was hesitant at first but went along with it. He grabbed my arm, and I flinched back. And took my arm back and held back my tears. Belphegor looked at me in shock. I stopped eye contact and looked at the ground.

It seems Belphegor hasn't figured it out yet, I felt his eyes on me. Thinking as hard as you can why I'm behaving this way, He's really trying. I decided to look back at him, I looked up and saw Belphegor looking at me.

"What is it?" Were the only words that came out of his mouth, I looked at him. Shall I tell him maybe he can help me, But what if he can't?

The stress comes back, everything became blurry. I felt wet tears slide down my cheeks. It wasn't meant to be, I tried to hold back my tears but it doesn't work? how come it didn't work?

"Y/n.."

Belphegor took my hand gently and hugged me, He soon held me against him but not too hard. He didn't want to hurt me, I kept crying against his chest. His arm hugged my waist and his other hand was on the back of my head, rubbing gently. "shh, everything will be fine." He kept repeating, He put his head on top of mine. Where we were now hugging each other in peace. It was not an awkward silence but a comfortable silence. It was perfect.

After I calmed down, we both sat on my bed. "Do you think you're ready to tell me?" He asked me. I hesitated but finally agreed.

I explained my stress, From all of RAD's homework on the other demons. About that I missed my family, my parents, but sometimes I didn't. About everything, Everything about my feelings that all built up in my head. Everything popped out that stressed me and I needed distraction.

I lifted my sleeve and showed him the large wound on my arm. His eyes widened, I saw the anger and sorrow in his eyes. I looked the other way scared.

He lifted my chin so I could look at him. Whatever I did, Wait.. does he have tears in his eyes?

"Please, don't hurt yourself.. I know it's hard, life doesn't always go the way we want it to. It's painful and hard but we're not giving up, okay? Don't mind the other demons, they don't have a clue what they're talking about you're smart, beautiful, special yes you're very special do you know why because you changed me i thought human was bad things but you showed me something else That there are good in them too If you weren't there I wouldn't be here now So I'm thankful for you And that RAD homework we can leave that! I mean .. who makes that.. and you can always visit your family But please Y/n Don't put your stress on your body You have a perfect body you can't just ruin it with scratches your body is pretty but if it gets scars I know it's would look really cool. But! I don't want you to ever do this again okay? If anything you come to me.. deal?"

I smiled at his words, Light tears fell down. Belphegor wiped the tears gently. And hugged me again, he sat on my bed with me in his arms. He kept giving little kisses on my forehead, As comfort. "Everything will be fine..." he said.

We stayed like that for a while. In each other's arms, promising each other that we'll be there for each other. That we'll say everything to each other, No secrets allowed!

After a while I fell asleep, But before I officially fell asleep I heard.

"I love you and your pretty body. You are everything to me.."

—————————————————————-

hi, sorry it took me so long to post again. I hope I'm more active again, probably I am because the lockdown is back here 😩

I hope you like this one, And I hope all goes well with you <3 or for those who read this

My tiktok/tt is : what.themuffin

update: i'm sorry i unpublished the toby x reader story, i might gonna start a better version of it when i'm done with the obey me x reader one shots.

Sory again:)