When you go fishing

Lucifer

It was your choosing to go fishing, yet Lucifer agreed to go with you. As you both were fishing you didn't even caught one fish! While Lucifer had like two fishes already, he took cerberus with him so most fish was likely already eaten by the three headed dog.

As you felt something tugging on your fishing rod, you quickly rolled up to rope. As you saw the big fish you finally had caught you wanted to put it in a small tank you brought with you

"Cerberus! Don't eat it, please don't I finally caught one!!" You begged the dog, ofcourse it didn't understand you at all amd ate the fish disappointment washed up on you.

"It's okay Y/n, next time you get one for sure." Lucifer smirked, as he saw how much he had caught compared to you.

Mammon

"Wanna bet I the great Mammon will caught more fish than you!" Mammon confidently said, you nodded as you remembered how'd you always fished with your dad when you were younger. You were quite a pro at it

"I think i got one!" Mammon said pulling the rope back, when he could almost what it was his eyes went wide. "damn it! I thought i had a fish but that's a shoe! Who the hell throws their shoe in the water?!" Mammon cried.

You watched him talking rude towards the water as he could only pull out things that aren't really alive or even animals, while you got a tank full with fish.

Leviathan

"No way i will fish! Fish are friends." He said frowning, Levi kept telling you how bad it is to go out fishing since they are meant to be 'friends'

Leviathan watched you pulling out of the water a small fish. As you got the fish in your hands you were about to put it in the small tank, but Levi had other plans.

"I'LL SAVE YOU MY FRIEND!!" He grabbed the fish from your hands and jumped right into the water.

"Did you really just did that for a fish? .. oh lord as long as he doesn't do this at an pet store." You sighed

Satan

"Come on let's to fishing today!" You happily told the reading demon in his room.

Satan sighed putting his book away finally making eye contact with you. "Seriously? Fishing isn't even that good, it's pretty boring cuz you never know when you caught a fish. Besides ain't it better to leave the sea animals alone? They'll die if you pull them out of the water." Satan said.

"The only thing that is boring right now is you, just go fishing with me. If not i'm sure you've got a book with demon changing spells. If you don't come with me i sure will change YOU in a fish." You said rolling your eyes as you finally convinced the demon to go with you.

Asmo

You and Asmo were standing infront of the water, the sad thing is you were the only one making everything ready. Asmo said he couldn't dare to touch all that shit.

"Oh dear, can't we just go shopping? This is really and i mean absolutely disgusting i just can't even find the right words for it!" Asmo said as he dramatically posed.

He took out his phone making selfies, but got deeply disturbed when he saw the big fish coming right at his face. You hadn't really control over the fishing rod, so the fish basically flies everywhere.

"AAAAHH!!! Get this thing of my face please!!" Asmo runs towards the car while tripping he felt disgusting.

Beel

What fish? He already ate it while swimming.

Just kidding or not?

"Beel please put the poor fish back into the water." You glared at the orange haired demon who was almost putting the raw AND alive fish in his mouth.

He frowned as he slowly put the fish back into the water. "Bye fish, hopefully you come back when Mc isn't here." He wiped a tear away.

Belphie

"Fishing.. that's pretty tiring. Why fishing when you know there isn't a fish coming up. Let's just cuddle today okay? Please." He yawned while spreading his arms for you to lay in.

You stood infront of the half sleeping demons bed. Your arms crossed as you glared at him. "Come on belphie we need to do something active, it's good for you. A little more moving, later on we can cuddle." You told him.

Belphie sighed sitting up, you smiled and walked away. Well you tried, Belphie grabbed your arm and pulled you into bed hugging you from behind. "Let's sleep first, then we go fishing

That's a good idea right..? Zzz.." and with that you were stuck in his arms, you started fishing at 4 AM cuz that's the time you and Belphie woke up and were fully awake.

Question: who's your favourite Obey me character (demon brothers) ?🫶🏼