When you are on your period 2

Asmodeus

"Asmo, I'm hungry!" I nagged at my boyfriend who is doing his makeup, he looked at me and said. "Y/n, don't wrinkle that face! You'll get wrinkles later. So what are you in the mood for?" He asked me, I thought for a second. "Chocolate" I said directly to him, he gave me a smile and nodded. He looked at the mirror and continued. "I'm almost done-" "I.Want.Now.Chocolate." I grabbed his shoulder and pulled him back, asmo gasped. "Y/n! my makeup! There's a streak of eyeshadow on my cheek now!" He whined, and looked at the mirror. "But chocolate?!" I looked at him, he turned and sighed. "No, you ruined my beautiful face! For no reason, yes for stupid chocolate! You can also get that yourself, why do I have to arrange that for you again?!" Asmo said but didn't take his eyes away from the mirror, I looked at him and walked out of the room.

"Okay, he's right. I can easily do it myself!" I gave myself a proud smile and walked downstairs. "Ouch.." Suddenly I got a really bad stomach cramp, I ran back upstairs to the toilet. "Where is my tampon/sanitary pad?" I asked myself, when I found it I took it. After I was done with everything I left the toilet and went back to my room, "Ah man. I forgot the chocolate..." I said disappointed, I plopped myself on the bed. And the stomach cramps got worse, I went deeper into myself. My knees to my stomach. "Y/n? Can I come in" Someone said outside my door, "Yeah.." I said. Asmo came in with a bag, and sat next to me. "Hey.. I'm sorry, I didn't know you had your period. And I shouldn't have reacted to you like that, duuus I have something for you." He smiled and fetched, chocolate, a teddy bear, his hoodie, more food. I sat up with a smile and crawled over to him, hugging him. He hugged back and played with her. "I love you Y/n, never forget that. You are the only person for me." He kissed my forehead.

Beelzebub

Me and Beel were in a restaurant, hell's kitchen. Beel of course had ordered a lot of food, but I. I might have even more. "Uh, Y/n?" Beel said, if I took another bite of my meal. "hmmm?" I hummed, he gave me a small smile. "You never eat that much, is something wrong?" He asked me, I looked at him when I swallow my food. "Well, um. I'm on my period" I said to him, he looked at me. And there was a silent silence. Lol "...what is a period?" He asked me, my eyes widened when I looked at him. "Do I really have to explain that?" I asked him, and he nodded. "Menstruation is a woman's monthly bleeding, often called your "period." When you menstruate, your body discards the monthly buildup of the lining of your uterus (womb). Menstrual blood and tissue flow from your uterus through the small opening in your cervix and pass out of your body through your vagina." he spat out his food. "Does it hurt?!" He looked at me concerned, I shook my head. "The first few days yes, man I'll never explain this again. This was so embarrassing." I looked at my food, Beel came closer to me and hugged me. "Don't be ashamed, it's normal. I hope.. Here's some of my food." He gave me a smile, I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and continued eating with him. (Information was found on the internet-)

Belphegor

Belphie and I were cuddling in bed, he had an arm around me and my head was against his chest. He played slowly with my hair, when he was softly singing a lullaby. My legs were under his. "Y/n, do you need to change?" Belphie asked me, he already knows about my period. Since that moment, he's been watching everything, when it's me and when it's me. "Mhm, didn't I already do that ten minutes before?" I asked him, and he hummed softly. He held me tighter in his arms as he gave me little kisses on my forehead. "Maybe you should go just to be sure, I'll wait for you." He said, I nodded and stood up. "Oh.. you're already late." He said immediately, I looked at him and then down. My head turned red from embarrassment, the tears were just barely falling. Well.. a little too early speaking. "Huh? Y/n! why are you crying?" Belphie immediately came crawling to me he got up from her bed and hugged me, he kept saying nice things until he broke the hug. "There's nothing to be sad about, accidents do happen. Put on new underwear and you'll get my warm clothes!" He gave me a soft smile, I looked at him as he wiped my tears away. "But what if I screw it up? Will you get mad?" I looked at him, he patted my head softly. He lifted my chin gently, he kissed my lips. "Of course not, I have no reason to just get mad at someone like you." He said, I smiled at him. "I have to be honest, when you're on your period you get worried. That's pretty cute." He giggled, he quickly gave me another kiss on the lips. "I love you Y/n." "I love you too Belphie."

—————

TOMORROW'S SIMEON BIRTHDAY POST ;D