Lucifer

Note: this story is abt the reader that's trans from FtM

-

-

-

-

-

It was so hard to figure out what you really were, but you ended up being very convincing. You didn't feel comfortable enough in your female body. You dressed up as a boy quite often and that always felt so nice, you only wished you had the courage to tell the others you were afraid of their comments. Soon they will find it strange and then they will leave you or send you back to the human world.

"Mc, you are overthinking. Again.." Solomon rubbed your shoulder with his hand, he knew the situation what is going on now. And he hoped you finally dared to tell. "Have you thought about who you might tell first?"

You looked at the ground when you are standing in the middle of the school. "No not really. I think Beel will have no problem with it. And neither does Asmo." You said, Solomon nodded and agreed.

But you're in a relationship with the one and only Lucifer, but he sees you as a girl now. What if he doesn't want you anymore? then you are lost because he is the only one who listens to you well enough and knows when you feel bad. "I really can't tell them Solomon."

Solomon frowned. "It will be fine, you have all the time in the world. You will eventually have enough confidence to tell them especially Lucifer." The white wizard said who knows everything which is a weird instinct. He smiled and said goodbye as he waved.

"What did you want to tell me? D/n" Lucifer asked you as he approached from behind a wall, he used the name you hated the most. But he can't help it because you're too scared to say anything. "And why did he call you Mc?"

"Were you eavesdropping the whole time?" you asked him, in a stern voice. You really love him, but he shouldn't cross your bounderies to eavesdrop on you. "And Mc is my.. my.." Your voice softened by the seconds

"I wasn't eavesdropping, I came over and happened to overhear your conversation with Solomon." Lucifer said in between. "And what? is Mc your new name?" He asked you.

That scared you, at first you had all your hair cut short (unless you want long hair) and you were wearing different clothes. But now he also knows that you want to change your name, come on Lucifer are you that stupid? "You already know or not?" you asked him.

"Yes I know." He said, your eyes returned to the ground as tears appeared in the corners of your eyes. And the fear grew bigger in your stomach. "But it's okay." he said at once. You looked up at him in surprised

"I love you whoever you are, and if you want to be a boy. fine as long as you are yourself, you must have been afraid that I would think the wrong way about you huh? it showed on your face." he said as he chuckled, he saw the tears running down your cheeks. He pulled your arm and embraced you, his hand went through your hair and said it was all okay.

You looked up to him smiling through your tears. "Thank you Lucifer, you had no idea how scared i was to tell you. But i still have to tell the others.." You said laying your head against his chest.

"Do not fear, my brothers won't insult you nor not accept you. Cuz they love you like their best friend." He knew they liked you the way he does but he wanted to change words so he could show how much he loves you. "I know you can tell them Mc."

You smiled knowing he was right, i mean he? It's Lucifer. The dude who's always right.

Bonus+

The brothers indeed accepted you, Asmo was the proudest one he was acting like a proud mom.

"I can't believe ya! Scared to tell the great Mammon, wha? I'm not someone who's mean. Belphie is in charge of that!" Mammon said with his hands on his hips.

"That's not true, unless it's got to do with you." Belphie said kicking his seconds oldest brother's leg. Mammon let out a scream of pain as Belphie looked proudly this time.

Lucifer walked to you and kissed your lips, as he pulled away he smiled at you. "Hey Mc, i just gained this two tickets for the best theater in the devildom. I was wondering if my handsome boyfriend wants to come with me?" He asked blushing as he lost all his confidence looking away.

You smiled and nodded, he gave you back a smile. And hugged you ignoring the yells and insults towards him from his dear brothers who are absolutely better then him (just mammon) cuz he never tried to kill us or used his demon form on us 😍 even tho he threatened us once, i still love him amd he always be my first and i want him to marry me. And be the father of my children like he will be the grandpa of our grandchildren. And goodbye