Leviathan (Smut)

He whimpered at the cold touch of their fingers wrapped around his dick. He was spreading over the bed, grabbing whatever his hands went to. The feeling of Mc's fingers around his staff going up and down made him shiver yet full warmed.

"Mc.." he moaned out, his hand went to their head wanting to push them futher into this. Mc didn't buy it, they slowly licked the tip of his dick feeling the wetness between their own legs. They finally put their mouth around him making Leviathan groan. "Fucking hell.." he breathes out.

Leviathan bucked his hips more up, making them almost choke. They hold his hips down as their head went up and down his staff. Leviathan was able to control his hand so he moved it to their head overpowering it. He pushed their head down making him moan and throw back his head into the pillows. He sticks  his fingers around your head literally throat fucking you. "Jesus.. you're so good at this." He was flustered and embarrassed but he liked this, this feelings overwhelmed him but he was so inlove.

He was close at his orgasm. "I'm gonna c-cum." He whispered outloud, feeling it upcoming as their head was still in the same place. Eventually he couldn't hold it anymore and he came. Mc's mouth was full of him, they spit it out on his stomach as they wiped their mouth. Leviathan was breathing loudly as he rested on his back.

Mc stepped away from his bed standing up as they slowly took off their clothes, looking directly at Leviathans tired body. "Are you ready?" They whispered at him, making him go red again he was shaking his head uncontrollably. He wanted them. Mc crawled on the bed towards the still panting boy. They sat on his lap feeling him underneath them. They jumped slightly when the hardness grew poking them between their thighs. "Already?" Mc smirked.

Leviathan blushed in embarrassment as he slowly grabbed their hips moving them a bit up as he waited for them to do the first move. Mc grabbed his dick as they lift back down slipping his dick in their pussy. The sensitive touch made her groan the slightest. Finally after a while they started moving up and down. Mc moans as Leviathan grabbed their hips sort of helping them go faster. Mc moved down to kiss his neck making him groan, he grabbed their chin moving them back up to his own lips.

They started fully making out, slapping sounds was echoing through the halls. Leviathan slipped his tongue in their mouth as their tongues danced together, the make outs went futher. Like as if they where basically eating eachothers faces not wanting to miss a spot.

Mc felt their own walls tightening around him, making him moan louder. "Fuck you're so tight!" He pants. Mc kept on riding him faster as they felt them coming closer to their finish. Mc finally came as they continued riding him off making the clapping sounds sound slippery and wet. Leviathan finally gained some confidence and spinned them around making him go on top.

He grabbed one of their legs pulling it on his shoulder as he trusted into them, making them moan loudly. He slapped right into them moving as fast as he could, his left hand went to their hip digging his fingers in their side. His other hand holding their legs on his dear life, he struggled to breath as he continued fucking Mc as hard as he wanted.

"You're doing great baby." He moaned out as he fastened his speed, trusting in. His balls slapping against their ass, he bended down to them. Mc's hands immediately went to his back scratching him, he groans in pain yet satisfaction overweights him.

He rememberd when he fuck throats them, it made him feeling great. Overpowered, he felt finally dominant. He always was the sub now he knows exactly how Mc felt before, he was now in control. He trusted some more times before finishing inside them, making them both go wild. "Fuck.." he panted

He pulls out his dick making Mc's pussy feel emptied. Cum was leaking out as Leviathan smiles proudly at what he did, he looks at his partner who was panting uncontrollably. He leaned over kissing their lips softly. "You did great." He grabbed some tissues that was laying down next to their bed wiping them clean first and after him.

He laid down next to them pulling the covers just above their hips, he pulled them in his arms nuzzling in their hair. They interwhined their legs and they finally fell asleep.

——-

First smut after a while, i hope i improved my writing skills with this.... I was laughing my ass of while writing this 🙌🏼