Leviathan x mermaid!fem!reader

This one was requested!

Lucifer's pov

I was sitting at my desk thinking, it was very hot today and I finished my work. I got up and walked out of my room into the living room, when I got there I saw my brothers with fans on the couch. It turns out everyone has it hot.

Asmo: "Luciferrr~ Can we please go to the beach? I'm melting! And this isn't good for my skin!"

My brothers agreed to asmo, I sighed and nodded. I can't blame them, it's never that hot here in the devildom and when it's hot it's extremely hot right away.

"Pack your things like towels, sunscreen etc. Mammon, I don't want you to bring a Camera or your D.D.D, understand?"

Mammon: "What?! Fine!"

I walked back upstairs as the rest packed their things, I was on my way to Levi's room. He always locks himself up and that really has to stop now, I knocked softly on the door but no answer. I don't understand why I knock, I'm the boss here. But I don't want to just walk in without my brother's permission.

Levi: "Who is it? I'm busy playing a game."

"Levi, I want you to pack your beach gear and your swimsuit. We're going to the beach, and I'm forcing you to come with me. You have five minutes, if you're not there, I'll ban you from your games." I said to him, there was no answer. But I heard a loud bang and the door opened.

Levi: "Alright! I'm here, we can go."

I smiled proudly, and walked downstairs where everyone was waiting. I change there in one of those beach huts.

————

3th pov

When the brothers arrived at the beach, everyone laid down their towels, Mammon and Asmo went straight into the water. While everyone else was doing their thing, and Levi was back on his D.D.D. After a while Lucifer comes back, and walked over to Levi and took his D.D.D.

Lucifer: "It's about time you do something other than your phone, go and have a look around the beach. Maybe you'll find something." He said, as if it were a father trying to get his son off his phone.

Levi sighed and got up, deciding to look at the stones on the side of the water ahead. He saw a few shells, and a crab. He felt something on his toes and looked down, his eyes widening when he saw that it was a slightly larger crab.

Levi: "AAAH!!" He jumped up and down and ran further away with his feet in the air.

"Haha!!"

Levi turned to see where that laughter was coming from. He turned his eyes "Very funny Mammon." He thought, until a small stone was thrown at his head.

Levi: "Ouch?! What the he-"

He looks to his right, and saw a girl in the water, he looked surprised. And the girl smiled at him and swam away. He was lost in thought until Satan called to him, Levi walked back to his brothers who were barbecuing. Everyone was happy to wait for the food, except bee.

Mammon: "You never wanted to guess what just happened!"

Belphie: "Let me guess, you're going to tell us now?"

Mammon: "Well because you guys want to know so bad! Well I was just swimming until something pulled at my leg. I looked from below and saw a girl! First I thought she was drowning, until she pulled me under water. I looked up at her and I saw her laughing and she swam away, and the craziest thing was she had a fish tail. I think she's half fish."