Good kitten (Satan x Neko! Reader)

Warning: NSFW (it's gonna be very bad)
EDIT: it ended up bad? I think- i started forget she was a neko on the end lol
————

"Has anyone seen Y/n?" Lucifer asked his younger brothers at the table, everyone shook their heads no. Satan had a hard time with that, he wouldn't say no, but he wouldn't say yes either. Y/n, who can turn into a cat, sat on his lap. No one can see that since his lap is under the table, he gently stroked Y/n over their soft fur. But he also wanted to say yes again to make everyone jealous that he has Y/n all to himself. Everyone started eating, and Satan took a few scoops of food on his fork and put it under the table for Y/n to have a bite to eat. After everyone had finished eating everyone left, Satan lifted Y/n and took her to his room. "Huh? How did you get that cat?!" Mammon and Leviathan stood there, Satan sighing and holding Y/n tight to his chest. "I found it in the Devildom, I just give it some food and drink. And mind your own business, Leviathan go buy games on Akuzon. Mammon go steal your goldie back." Satan said, and walked into his room. He heard his two brothers do exactly what he said, he smiled a little at that. He put Y/n on his bed and grabbed a book, Y/n transformed back into a human with cat ears and a cat tail (I don't know anything about Neko's hah-) She looked at Satan who was reading in his chair. "Am I not getting cuddles? Or am I not being petted on the head?" Y/n looked at him. Satan looked at her for a second and then back to his book. "Almost done with this chapter okay?" Satan said, Y/n nodded and continued to look at him.

An hour had already passed, Satan lied to her. It wasn't one chapter but three or four, Y/n was done with it. She got up and walked over to him, crawling under his table and placing her hands on his lap. She pulled herself up and began to crawl under Satan's arms. So that she now sat on Satan's lap in his arms. She rested her head on his neck and closed her eyes. "Satan, are you done now?" She pouted, Satan didn't react like he was too much into the book. Y/n lifted her head and began to think. How does she get Satan's attention. She slowly started licking Satan's neck, and sucking it. she gave him a hickey, and Satan slowly got goosebumps. He lifted his head slightly so she could get to it better. She began to kiss his neck, and Satan began to moan slowly. "Okay.. I get it, I put the book away and I'm all yours." He said, leaning forward slightly with Y/n in his arms. He put the book on his table and leaned back against his chair, Y/n began to kiss his lips and Satan immediately kissed back. He started licking Y/n's lips asking to come in. Y/n opened her mouth a little and let Satan explore her mouth, Their tongues came together and everything started to get warmer and warmer. As they moved away from each other, Satan took off his jacket and sweater. Y/n kept looking at his bare skin, it wasn't all but wow it already had her blushing. (Ah, this is so embarrassing to write 😭)

"Take a picture, you can last longer." Satan said, Y/n's eyes widened and blushed. "Unfortunately I don't have my D.D.D with me." She joked, Satan looked at her. And pushed her against his chest, Y/n didn't get it at first. But Satan began to grab her hips against the being, and began to move slowly. Y/n turned red as soon as she felt his boner, Satan let out a small moan. "I..I.. want more.." He said red, Y/n never expected this from Satan. She thought this side was more for Asmodeus. "Y/n?" Satan looked at her with a worried face. "If you don't want to go on, you have to be honest. Because I won't go on without your will." Satan said, Your heart started beating faster. You nodded slightly "I don't mind." You whispered softly, Satan nodded. "Would... Would you mind taking your clothes off?" asked Satan, you turned red. But did as he said, you got up and got off his lap. You slowly started to take off your shirt, along with your bra, pants/skirt, underwear. You were now completely naked, Satan stood behind you and lifted you up. He laid you on his bed, and slowly began to towering above you. He was already naked, so all that was left to do was go in. "Are you ready, and are you sure you want to move on?" Satan asked again, you nodded. You felt his tip against your vagina (AH-) He entered you slowly, you let out a little cry. He was inside you now, he waited just a moment, until the pain subsided a little. You shook your head gently, giving Satan permission to move on. Your moan grew louder as he began to move faster. "S-Satan!~ N..Not so fast" You exhaled, Satan had too much pleasure. It felt so good to him, but he heard you. And did exactly as you said, he slowed down for you. Groans came from both of your mouths.

He continued to move his hips, but bends down. So he could kiss you, you two started to make-out. The room started to heat up, you started to get closer and closer. Just like Satan. "I..I'm going to cum, Y/n!~" Satan moaned, Y/n moaned beneath him. Shook her head. "Wait! I'm not done yet, A-Almost..!" She moaned, Satan held out. But it was heavy, Y/n nodded her head. And Satan got her right away, they both came. Satan kept his dick out of her vagina. He got up and got a cloth to clean her and himself, he got clean clothes. "Here, you can put on my hoodie and pants." It was sweatpants, they always fit well. She put on his clothes and began to lie in his bed, Satan put on his clothes and lay behind her. He put an arm around her and hugged her. He gave her little kisses on her head. "It may be noon, but I know you're exhausted so sleep..." He whispered, and she... she obeyed him.

_________________________

Don't say anything, just take some holy water and touch some grass. I did too.

PLEASE- I CAN'T WRITE LEMONS I'M SORRY 😭😭