Satan

Please read the end !

Reading was something you'd like to do. It was something you do almost everyday or whenever you could. It satisfied you everytime you could just shift into the book and just see the characters moving on its own. Not that it actually happens you always make the scenarios yourself in your head.

As today you went to the bookstore here in the devildom, usually Mammon would've go with you but he said he wasn't into reading and wasn't allowed to go in the bookshop anymore.

Just as soon as you walked in you immediately recognized the blonde hair in the chair reading a book, it was Satan your handsome boyfriend. You always thought he went to the bigger bookshop one than this ordinary bookstore.

When you approached him you decided to sneak behind him, you slowly put your hands almost at his shoulders before finally roughly putting them on his shoulder while yeling a 'Hello'

"Oh my diavolo! Christ Mc, you scared me." Satan breathed out as if he was holding it, he put his book down before finally looking up at you and giving you a smile. "You've come to read to?"

You nodded and sat down on a chair next to him. "Yeap, though I didn't expect you to come here. Since y'know in this bookshop there aren't much books of your interest." You said as Satan smiled.

"I know, but i wanted to try it out, i have almost read every book in the other bookshop. And I haven't gone here yet. To be honest the books here aren't that bad." He said showing you the book he's currently reading. "I just have to get into it and then it will just be fine."

You leaned over your chair as you lay your head on his arm. "Want to try find a book we are both interested into so we could read it every night? I think that be fun." You mumbled as Satan's hand went through your hair.

"Sure." He said before standing up. As you did the same you both walked to the stand of books with both of your interests. "Maybe this one?" He said grabbing (a book you haven't read yet you want to so bad)

"Yes!!" You said taking the book out of your boyfriends hands before reading the descriptions of the book, you were already excited even tho you haven't read it yet.

As you two went to the librarian to pay for the book, she smiled and gave the book back to you. "Goodluck with reading, have a nice day." She said before waving goodbye.

——•

On the way back to the house of lamentation, in your left hand was the book and on the right hand was your hand intertwined with Satan's. You were happy with him, you didn't care he had some anger issues. Sure you were scared sometimes but you knew how to calm him down, and you definitely knew what name not to use.

When you both arrived you two went to Satan's room. "Oi! Waitup." A voice stopped both of your tracks. Mammon jumped right infront of you and looked concerned. "Beel is very mad at me, i ate his food that was in the kitchen. But there wasn't any name! So I didn't know it was his.. but now he's mad and i'm the cat the dog is running after! So please hide me!!" Mammon begged as you looked at Satan who was rolling his eyes.

"Seriously Mammon? Me and Mc were about to go to my room. Please don't disturb us and just go to Lucifer or Belphie." Satan said before pulling your hand with him to his room leaving the whining white hair demon om the stairs.

When Satan closed the door of his room you both here paining groans from the halls, you frowned as you sat down on Satan's bed. "Poor Mammon, Beel can be quite strong when he's mad." You said as Satan nodded.

"Doesn't matter, it's about us now. We're going to read something we both like, just us." Satan said clicking his tongue as he put his back against the wall just like you did. He creeped an arm around your waist. As you lay your head on his shoulder.

He smiled and kissed your forehead. "Let me read to you now." You nodded into his shoulder listening to his soothing voice, listening to every word his said. (He's so sexy i want him to do me.)

Hello!!! So now i have 4 books(i think) posted online and i never got to introduce myself! So let me !:)

I'm Riley! I'm a girl :)
I have brown hair though i always like to dye it😭
I have also poopy color eyes.
I have a dog Axel and he's so dumb i love him.
I have sibling but i'm not gonna introduce them since privacy.
I'm a half blood my father comes from a different country than my mother which is chile 🇨🇱

I love my online friends more than my real (though i have 1 great bestfriend irl)
I always want new moots 🫶🏼
My favourite shows(animes) areee:
Haikyuu
One piece
Bungou stray dogs
The cat returns
Raising dion
Junji ito collection(maniac)
Alice in borderland
And different kdrama's

the things i do daily is
Reading
Listening to music
And writing:)
This things helps me when i'm stressed or things.

I'm not in the bery best state but i'm going to professional people that can help me with stuff i have problems with or have bad trauma's with. It isn't getting better but when i go to wattpad seeing how people read my book and comment to eachother makes me smile and laugh everytime

I wanna thank everyone that has come to my account and had read my books!! ❤️

(I might post my face soon^^)