When your dog barks at them

Guys i have to start all over again *cries* I'm at lesson 2 now ;( ALL MY 5 QR+ CARDS ARE GONE 😭 IT'S BECAUSE I HAVE A NEW PHONE BUT DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO GET MY OLD ID BACK?!?!

Lucifer:
Lucifer and I walked hand in hand to my home in the human world, I never really had the chance to live on my own. So I still live with my parents, they only work now. My dog ​​is at home his name is Axel, when I and Lucifer were at the doorknob. I heard my dog ​​barking.
"Does he bite?" Lucifer asked, I put the house key in the lock and turned it. "No, he just barks. He's afraid of a duck, he really doesn't do anything." When I opened the door Axel jumped out and ran to Lucifer, he started barking at him. "Does he keep barking like this or?" Lucifer got irritated, he pointed his finger at him. "Sit!" He screamed, Axel looked at him and immediately sat. My eyes widened and I smiled. "Well I'm ready too, let's go inside." Lucifer me and Axel went in, Axel stopped barking at Axel and it was all good.

Mammon:
"Y/NN!!!" Mammon yelled from the kitchen, I immediately ran to the kitchen and saw him standing on the counter with your dog Axel barking at him. "HE WANT TO EAT ME HE'S JUST AS FALSE AS THAT THREE HEAD LUCIFER DOG!!" Mammon whined, I tried to hold back my laughter and looked at him. "Don't laugh! help me now." He started looking with puppy eyes, I sighed and grabbed Axel by his collar and started to pull him back slightly. I petted Axel and he stopped barking. "Good boy." Mammon began to slowly get off the counter, walking over to Axel and petting him gently. "Maybe you're not that bad." He said softly, Mammon slowly came up behind me and hugged me from behind. "But I still think you're scary." And he rubbed his cheek over my head. (Sorry this one is short.)

Leviathan:
"You did call your dog Henry, didn't you?" Levi said to you, you rubbed your neck awkwardly. "Uh no, his name is Axel, but you can call him Henry if you want, just don't think he's listening." You said, Levi nodded. You were standing in front of your house door, when you turned the switch your dog came running towards it barking. Leviathan's eyes widened and began to half climb on you. "L-LEVIATHAN! Soon I'll fall!" You said, axel started barking at him. "Axel is sitting!" Axel sat right away, and levi went half off your back. "Pat him." You said, levi nodded softly. And started petting him. "What.. what a FLUFFY DOG!!" he shouted. "This reminds me of that one anime where there was a kind of puppy academia just for dogs that could talk!" He said happily as he continued to stroke Axel. "Uh yes, i guess-"

Luke:
*is the dog* /Hj

I'M VERY SORRY THAT THIS IS SHORT I STILL HAVE TO GET USED TO MY NEW PHONE AND IM UPSET THAT EVERYTHING IS GONE ;( so i have to play all my lessons again and try to get some new QR+ cards since i only got asmodeus which everyone got ofcourse if they're new. But still i was at freaking lesson 33 LESSON 33!!! >:0