Beel

"Try this Mc!" Beel handed one of his candy.

Beel buyed tons of different candy, he wanted to try it out with you. Lucifer already scolded him for the amount of money he wasted on it, Beel on the other side didn't give a shit. As long as he could share his precious food with his precious human.

"It taste good! But should we try out this challenge? It's a human challenge and kind of funny." You showed him a bag of jellybeans, and a small spinner with it.

Beel looked at it confused. "Challenge? With food? How does it work."

You smiled putting each color of the jellybeans in a cup. "Okay, so we spin this spinner and when it stops it will land on a color right? So as example if it lands on the red color we have to try the red jelly bean, but be aware!! It could be a very disgusting fresh blood one or a nice one with a good taste of cherry." You said, Beel looked amazed and immediately wanted to try it out.

He wanted to go as first, ofcourse you let him. He spinned the spinner as he waited. He landed on the grean one. "Which two tastes has this one?" Beel asked, you grabbed the description and looked.

"Green is Kiwi or .. snot disgusting." Your face frowned, Beel grabbed the small green jellybean and ate it. His face was normal so it was probably the good one, beginners luck..

Now it's your turn, to be honest you were scared you tried this before in the human world and there were honestly disgusting ones. It finally stopped and landed on the white one.

You grabbed the white jelly bean. "Okay, white is Ice cream or soap." As you put it in your mouth Beel kept focused on you waiting for you to replace your expression. And it did, cuz you don't got beginners luck.

"Soap! I need water." You cringed at the awful taste in your mouth, Beel hurriedly grabbed a glass of water and gave it to you. You drank it fast away as you wantsd to get rid of the taste as fast as possible.

"My turn!" Beel smiled as he spinned. Stopped at the red one. "I'll hope i get the cherry one." He said eating the jelly bean, after seconds. You watched his face changing tears appearing in his eyes. "This taste afwul."

You started laughing, as you watch Beel grabbing more water. You knew how gross fresh blood jelly beans taste, sometimes you wondered how they got this weird tastes on the jelly beans.

"Let's stop this, I don't want this. I can't even see which one is the good one nor the bad one, let's just try out these candy instead." He pointed at the other colorfull candy's his smile back, you nodded and walked towards him taking a candy in your mouth. Letting the good taste overcome, Beel kept his eyes on you.

"I feel like this one would be my favourite." You smiled at him, He nodded and grabbed all of your favourites and gave them to you. You looked confused at him 'doesn't he want to try out one?' You kept your eyes on him as he grabbed more candy for himself.

"You can have your favourites it's okay! I have my favourite too! Should we watch our favourite movie tonight? Without the others maybe..? I don't want to be disturbed by them, I finally got a day to spend with you. Usually the others are always around you." He frowned. "But today will be otherwise! Let's watch a movie!" He said standing up.

You stood up, walking towards the livingroom with your favourite candy in your hands. Plopping down the couch next to Beel, he started searching for the remote.

After a while he turned on the tv and set up your favourite movie. (Let me know, maybe i watch it.) Beel grabbed a blanket and has put it around himself and OFCOURSE you. Cuz he is literally the best

You two watched movies all day and night, eating candy till your teeth falls out probably. It was very nice with only the two of you, without the screaming brothers it was just you and him. No one else

Beel secretly thinks about killing his brothers, his acting all innocent so he could be your favourite.