Asmo

Being used like a make up puppet isn't that bad as they always say, unless you go to a child ofcourse. But when you go to an professional like Asmo you'll be looking hot asf.

And that's where you are now, in asmo his room on a chair infront of Asmo. His eyes focusing on the foundation his putting on your face, gently dipping with a small spongy. He grabbed the blush for your cheeks "Mc! Sit still, stop moving so much or it'll get ruined!" Asmo scolded you.

You sighed sitting still for him, as it tickled on your cheeks. "Asmo you're putting to much blush on me." You frowned as he kept putting more and more blush on your cheeks.

"Who's the professional at make-up here? I don't think you are, i am. And i know what i'm doing! You will be looking almost as beautiful as me!" Asmo happily threw his arms in the air forgetting your appearance.

As he went back to you to put more make-up on, it was your turn. "Now let me do yours." You said, Asmo's eyes widened. Immediately saying no as you frowned. "That's not fair, just let me do it for once. I don't suck at it."

"No, even if you're my partner i cannot allow you to touch my face with makeup." Asmo said as he pinched his own cheeks with a dorky smile, you sighed and stood up walking to a mirror. "It looks good." You said while Asmo smiled at you.

He walked towards you putting his arms around your waist. "I know~ but it only looks good on you because...." You knew what was coming. "You're my partner, and you're absolutely stunning." Words you did not expect to come from him.

"That was nice of you to say, I thought something else would be coming out of that pretty mouth of yours." You pecked his cheek as he grinned.

"Rude! I always complement you. Cuz i love youu" He bends down to your neck and kisses your neck, making you shiver.

You inhaled his scent, and puts your arms around his neck. Not trying to mess up your make-up he just did for you.

Helloo: so this one was made with full of laziness I apologize, but my writing has been getting better. So i was wondering i want to try to write some smut

So please request a demon brother with smut (readers gender to) and i try to write :)